like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[종아리성형]

Calf review;

파란만장미스김 2007-02-16 (금) 14:14 17 Years ago 1927
It's been a while since I've posted. I've been eyeing it for a while ^-^ This morning, I had a calf non-selective ablation surgery, nerve blocking... not medium/high frequency, but done with needles without sutures... with minimal anesthesia (I did it without sedation ㅠ_ㅠ) There was no fat on the calf and only muscles, so it was just like a chicken leg rather than an overall thick leg. My friends told me to lay eggs lol. My calf circumference was 19 at the ankle and the thickest part was 31. Before the procedure, I took a picture and measured it with a measuring tape. First of all, I am the very patient type. After the procedure . It's not the type of pain that I can't bear for a while, ah !! There is an entrance only at the calf area. I walked so hard that I could barely tell I was walking. I was more afraid of the pulling feeling than the pain, so I walked gently?! I was very worried about the swelling, but I don't know if it will take more time to find out, but there is no swelling yet, and my feet are not swollen ... I'm sitting right now, but there is still a slight pain. It's a bit painful, but it hurts more than I thought. If you look at the advertisement, it's a few days after the procedure. Because it is possible to live a daily life within the time They said it's not impossible, but it's painful enough to bother me. It's going to be hard to walk around . The doctor said it won't be too much of a problem if I drive to Daegu tomorrow. We'll find out about that tomorrow~ Have a good Lunar New Year holiday. I also have to move my legs and go to a big house. I guess

Comment 1
woohun 2007-02-20 (화) 01:38 17 Years ago Address
가격은 어떻게 되요? 정보 좀 주셔요~
Prev  Next  List