Dr.
권민성 대표원장님
Hospital
365mc의원 안양평촌점
Price
450 만원
Days
120 days

After successfully completing the abdomen, I have to do Palams too! I've been doing it because I wanted to. It's been 4 months already.. It's been 4 months. In fact, I wanted to get a nose job like this again, so I came to Seongyesa and I came here to leave my review. Haha. Actually, in the past, whenever I wore a blouse or jacket that was bought in free size, the buttons always fell off. It wasn't locked..? Seriously, I don't know who came up with the term "free size" ...^_^.... I'm married and have a husband, hahaha. My forearms are thicker than my husband, so I was really stressed ㅜ_ㅜ Even though I'm on the bulky side. As someone who loves traveling so much that I travel to Southeast Asia a lot and wear short sleeves or tank tops a lot, this is a lifelong task that I can't put off any longer. In addition, I couldn't get rid of the floating fat and posterior bulge no matter what, so I went to a hospital near my house for a fat-dissolving injection and consulted, but I was told that I have a lot of visceral fat, so ugh, I can't get bone arms. So I received counseling for diaphragm, and they said the same thing, so I proceeded with the less painful option! Since I've had abdominal surgery before, I wasn't nervous that day and hoped it would be over quickly, but 4 months have already passed. Even though I've been eating well and only managing my diet, I've lost -4cm, so it's no exaggeration to say that I've really recovered. Actually, the first thing is that my arm circumference is 35.8, so it was really thick, but it's still 31.8, which isn't skinny. It fits perfectly when I wear tops, and although it doesn't make me feel thinner than a muscle man, I'm satisfied with myself because I have a 1-shaped arm line >_ < If this is the case, how about me..?>

Comment 3
lovelyanne 2024-04-26 (금) 12:10 3 Months ago Address
It comes out from the top of the clothes. The line already looks great for the eyes, right down to the retainer. go for it

예뻐질래U Writer 2024-05-03 (금) 01:21 3 Months ago Address
Thank you!!!>_<
쏭님임 2024-05-09 (목) 17:43 3 Months ago Address
Haha what happened!!! It worked so well!?! Congratulations, fighting!!
List