Forearm liposuction + floating liposuction 2nd month (8th week) review

우바오 2024-01-08 (월) 13:26 5 Months ago 1220
Hospital
프레쉬성형외과의원
Price
200 만원
Days
60 days

This is a review of the 2nd month (8th week) of arm liposuction + floating liposuction! It's a shame that it's winter, but as one month has passed and two months have passed, the swelling is going down more and more! If it had been summer, I would have just worn a tank top right away. Since it was winter, I ate a lot, so I think the swelling went down a little slowly... Haha. Two months have passed and all the severe bruises from liposuction are gone! The wound is still there so I think I need to take a little more care of it! When it was a month old, I think the hospital gave me a massage and made my lines pretty. I think I need to get the surgery right the first time to get good lines and swelling. I think the hospital is the most important..... The compression garment I used to wear. As the 2nd month has passed, it has grown little by little. One repair is possible for free at the place where I purchased it, so I am waiting for it to be repaired. I need to wear the compression garment diligently and take care of it so that it becomes thinner! Since it's winter, I tend to wear compression garments often because they're warm... hahaha. My forearms and floating pads are particularly thick and protruding , so I tried a lot of exercise and various things to no avail. Actually, I found out about forearm liposuction and floating pad liposuction too late and didn't bother to do it. Is it really necessary to go that far? I’ve heard that question a lot! You may say that you can lose weight with exercise, but there are people who can do it with exercise and there are people who have difficulty with exercise! I also had a difficult time with exercise. If you have concerns about your forearms or floating muscles, be sure to try it in 2024!!! I will work hard to get rid of the swelling and wear whatever clothes I want with confidence this summer! I'm already looking forward to 2024 hahaha I'm going to try abdominal liposuction next time haha.
Written by
App

Comment 7
코코볼찜 2024-01-08 (월) 13:27 5 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
바나나롤 2024-01-10 (수) 08:41 5 Months ago Address
와 엄청 많이 빠졌다!! 축하해
돼범이 2024-01-10 (수) 14:21 5 Months ago Address
라인이 이뻐!!! 부럽다!!
냐곰 2024-01-11 (목) 13:16 5 Months ago Address
팔라인 너무예뻐요 축하해요!
YanYaning 2024-01-11 (목) 14:24 5 Months ago Address