Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

List
[Liposuction]

It’s been over a year since I escaped the gynecomastia that plagued me since elementary school.

자몽사세요 2023-01-03 (화) 16:15 1 Years ago 917
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

As a man who has had plastic surgery myself, haha, I got quite a bit of help from the community here... so I think I saw the results, but I was wondering if I should really post a review, and now I'm finally making up my mind to do it hahaha. I thought I would do the face first if I got plastic surgery, but it's body surgery. I did it from .. ha; I have lived an uncomfortable life since elementary school, always hunching my shoulders and back because of my breasts that always stick out above my clothes . Maybe it's because of aging;;; At some point, I started having pain in my back and neck... I thought it wouldn't work, so I looked into breast surgery at someone else's, and they said there was a type of surgery called gynecomastia, so I looked into it a lot and went to one or two hospitals and got the surgery. The main goal was sagging breasts, but anyway, it was because of my breasts. I think I did it because I wanted to regain the corrected posture. Originally, I wore a chest compression garment separate from the surgery, so the person who counseled me said the compression garment would be a little uncomfortable... Maybe it's because I've already gotten used to it. After the surgery. There was no major problem with the recovery. The pain or discomfort was only for about the first month or so, but after that, I hardly felt it anymore. It has now been 1 year and 3 months since the surgery, and I had the surgery with both gynecomastia and floating room. It was an actual cost surgery, so it was covered by insurance. I also got a certain amount back~ Now I can wear the clothes I want to wear without any problems. You can tell the difference before and after from the pictures, but for me, the posture correction has been quite good hahahahaha I didn't put pressure on my chest when I walked around, but now it's fully blooming. To be honest, it felt a bit awkward at first as I was going around. The bottom two pictures are before the surgery. If it sticks out that much even when I wear a t-shirt... you can guess how much it is when I'm not wearing it, right? Haha. Anyway, the gynecomastia surgery was a success. So I posted a review~

Comment 8
트롤목마 2023-01-03 (화) 16:26 1 Years ago Address
결과 정말 좋네요 축하드리고 혹시 정보 받을수있을까요?

자몽사세요 Writer 2023-01-09 (월) 16:00 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
레몬이123 2023-01-05 (목) 22:01 1 Years ago Address
이야 축하드립니다 출세하셨군요

자몽사세요 Writer 2023-01-09 (월) 16:00 1 Years ago Address
아닙니다 ㅎㅎ 이제부터 관리해서 더 좋게 만들어야죠 ㅎ
맘스보 2023-01-29 (일) 14:50 1 Years ago Address
축하드려요
탈흐트 2023-03-23 (목) 23:44 1 Years ago Address