Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

I can’t recommend that famous place, regardless of its skills…

기무뚜뚜 2024-10-02 (수) 19:56 1 Days ago 757
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

The lines are organized and the surgical results don’t look bad. It’s only been 2 weeks, so I don’t feel like I have any skin, so I started biobond, but I’m satisfied with my thinner arms and waistline. The director is also kind. However, apart from my satisfaction with the surgical results, I don’t think I can recommend it to people around me… 1. Hygiene awareness… A nurse removes the stitches with her bare hands with nail polish. I wonder if this is the right operating room for the surgery on the day of the surgery… When I had LASIK surgery, they took off all my body and put a lot of effort into disinfecting it… No, a plastic surgeon who cuts with a knife and uses a syringe to suction out fat and touches the body, isn’t this really a bad surgical environment…? Do they really all have surgery in this condition…? I don’t know if it’s because I only see clean operating rooms for medical purposes, but I decided not to get plastic surgery for cosmetic purposes, no matter how successful the plastic surgeon is, after getting liposuction once. The outdated operating room and the shocking and terrifying stitch removal scene made me decide not to get plastic surgery after getting liposuction once. 2. A doctor who, despite informing me of drug allergies in advance, prescribes a consistent prescription without paying attention to the first prescription, which is a drug I am already allergic to… And since there are so many customers, the doctor can’t check all of these things. And I had a severe rash because of another drug allergy, but the doctor just said, “I guess I can just take off the stitches,” and left without even asking me a question… ㄷㄷ I really think the director is a good person, and he was a good bridge in the middle, and the surgery went well, so I’m glad. Honestly, I’m amazed that there have been no medical accidents in this condition… Is that what makes it a great restaurant?… ;;; However, contrary to these negative opinions, I’m quite satisfied with the surgery results. However, the things I explained earlier make me anxious, and I’m praying that there are no side effects. No, why should I be anxious because of this environment after paying this much money…? I wish they had built a building with the expensive money, so that it could be a hospital that can provide patients with a sense of hygiene and psychological stability.
Written by
App

Comment 3
복코죽 2024-10-03 (목) 10:26 1 Days ago Address
* This is a secret post.
어하이부투 2024-10-03 (목) 13:43 22 Hours ago Address
Please give me some information... It seems like it's the hospital I decided onㅠㅠ
두부기여어 2024-10-04 (금) 00:11 12 Hours ago Address
Huh… It’s a bit weird, but you really need to pay attention to 2
Prev  Next  List