Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Arm liposuction + arm lift review, day 3!

뿌용용 2024-06-28 (금) 14:57 2 Days ago 324
Dr.
조재호 원장님, 백중재 원장님, 정유석 원장님
Hospital
더라인성형외과
Price
10000000 만원
Days
3 days

This is the 3rd day of arm liposuction and arm lift at The Line Plastic Surgery! I dieted so quickly that my arms got stretched out a lot, and I hated the look of floppy wings, so I thought about it and got rid of them with an arm lift! While doing this, I suctioned and lifted my arm, floating area, and the root of my arm. The suction was done in collaboration with Director Baek Joong-jae and Director Jeong Yu-seok, and the elevation was done by Director Jo Jae-ho. Because of me, it took 3 minutes. ㅠㅠ He knew all the things I might be curious about before even asking questions during the consultation. He informed me thoroughly and after consultation, I was told that I needed a level 4 elevation, so I received it. On the day of the surgery, I went into the operating room without thinking, was a little nervous for a moment before being put under anesthesia, closed my eyes, opened them, and it was over. When I opened my eyes, my head hurt, but the staff continued to care for me and told me to rest more, so I think I came out after resting in the recovery room for about 2 hours. There was no real pain that day, but I was just concerned about the numbness in my hands. They said my hands might feel a little numb due to the posture during the surgery. There was no pain on the day, but it hurt after disinfection the next day. They said I could take Tylenol if it hurt a lot, but I didn't take it because it was bearable, but it hurt at night when I was sleeping, so I took some medicine and went to sleep . When I was doing it, the director looked at the wound and said it was really good, so I felt really good, so thank you, but I think we talked about it 3 times. There is only one bruise on my wrist, and I'm still wearing a compression garment, so I can't see the wound in detail, so I'm not sure yet! Haha It's the 3rd day. Even though I'm very swollen, even considering I'm wearing a compression garment, I'm already really excited because my wings are gone. Every time I go to The Line, the director, the nurses, the counseling center, and all the staff are so kind. Even if I bother to ask them, they all answer very well. The swelling goes away quickly. I want to see my arms that have fallen out and become thinner!
Written by
App

Comment 4
띵블리 2024-06-29 (토) 08:15 1 Days ago Address
팔지흡.. ㅜㅜ고통 심한가요 ㅜㅜ

뿌용용 Writer 2024-06-29 (토) 08:46 1 Days ago Address
저는 참을만 했어요!
뿌니야 2024-06-29 (토) 20:11 1 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
가즈앗 2024-06-30 (일) 21:45 8 Hours ago Address
팔 거상 흉터는 어떤가요? 생각보다 흉터 범위가 크다고 들어서요 ㅠ
Prev  Next  List