Price
370 만원
Days
7 days
수술전

<수술전>

수술후

<수술후>

Apgujeong ㄱㄹㅂ Plastic Surgery Breast Fat Grafting + Thigh Liposuction Surgery Review ✅ Review on the day of surgery I received stem cell breast fat transplant surgery from Dr. Jaein Kim~ The suction area is the front, side, and back of my thighs~! Since I was young, I had a complex about having small breasts compared to my chubby body, so I decided to have surgery. First of all, I didn't like implants, I wasn't greedy about the size of my breasts, and I had a lot of fat on my lower body, so I had been thinking a lot about it for a year to get rid of the fat. I received counseling from a total of three places. Before the consultation, I was a bit overweight (158/55) so I thought I had enough fat. But the common thing I heard at hospitals was that when they felt my legs, they said there wasn't a lot of fat, but there was a lot of muscle... I thought it was because I tend to exercise a lot. (InBody muscle mass: 24 kg) For reference, I don’t have any fat on my abdomen either. A typical obese lower body with a thin waist? So, when I received counseling from other places, they said that it was difficult to expect from the first round and that I had to do the second round at all costs, which was a bit annoying. I didn't think about the second round. It's not a normal surgery. However, there was no second recommendation for Globi, and the consultation with the director was much longer than the counseling director, which was good. Dr. Kim confidently told me that even though I don't have a lot of fat, it's enough to come out of my thighs! The honest and detailed consultation about the expected effects and process after the surgery gave me great confidence, and I scheduled the surgery on the same day! I think I went into the operating room around 12:30 and I went to the hospital well over an hour early. After changing into a gown, wearing only disposable panties, waiting after taking pictures of the implant and extraction area -> Director's design (nothing special about the consultation, he said he would take it out and put it back in properly haha. He asked if I had any questions, but I was so nervous that I couldn't even think of a question) -> Design drawn After taking the same picture again, I waited for a moment -> moved to the operating room, and was touched by the nurse who held my waist so kindly and guided me.

Comment 8
내살가져가라수 2024-02-13 (화) 16:01 4 Months ago Address
Oh, it's natural and pretty. How much did you put in?
인경어인경 2024-02-13 (화) 17:17 4 Months ago Address
It went well naturally. How much did you put in? ㅠㅠ!?
hoya406 2024-02-14 (수) 00:32 4 Months ago Address
Ohh..?
와아앙123511 2024-02-14 (수) 01:03 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
포메코코 2024-02-15 (목) 10:33 4 Months ago Address
Can you tell me where it was done? It’s natural,,
난치치얌 2024-02-15 (목) 16:54 4 Months ago Address
Wow, you've grown a lot haha
루키깽이 2024-02-16 (금) 08:40 4 Months ago Address
우와 넘나 자연스럽다
혜지는킹정이지 2024-03-20 (수) 15:01 3 Months ago Address
헐 너무이쁘다 ㅠㅠ 나도 알아보는중인데 나중에 유지력어느정도인지도써줘..!
Prev  Next  List