Dr.
남상재
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
Price
324 만원
Days
30 days

I received surgery from Dr. Sangjae Nam of Globi. I received consultations from two hospitals: - The consultation time with the director was longer and more specific than the consultation time with the director - Another place said that it is better to extract fat only from the thighs where fat is solid(?) Unlike other hospitals, it can be extracted from the abdomen - The hospital is large and clean and the staff seem to move systematically - The fact that they transplant a larger amount of fat as possible compared to other hospitals where the price varies depending on the volume (fat that can be transplanted depending on the results of the consultation) The amount varies, but I have a chubby body and there is a lot of space to put it in, so when I calculated it with this capacity, it was about 500,000 won cheaper than other hospitals,,) - As mentioned above , the after-care program is included three times. For the same reason, I decided to have surgery at Globi, and I am quite satisfied with everything from the consultation to the surgery process. They said they suctioned from the abdomen and back, subtracted 1500cc and added 300cc to each side. It was my first time having plastic surgery, so I was really nervous and nervous, but when I woke up from the anesthesia, it was over, and the surgery seemed to take about two hours. After the surgery, there was a lot of fluid and blood coming out, so the nurse put a lot of gauze on it. The surgery area didn't hurt as much as I thought, just a tingling sensation and a little pulling. But when I woke up the next day, the suction area was very sore. It felt like someone had hit me. I felt like my entire upper body was tense after a huge full-body workout. Be sure to wear clothes that are easy to change into and wear black. I went wearing a white t-shirt as an inner layer and got really wet, but it didn't come off. For those of you who get the extract from the back or thighs, be sure to prepare a towel or something to sit on when getting in the car. I think it would be good. When you look at the picture, it doesn't seem like there's much of a difference, but when you actually see and touch it, it feels like something that wasn't there before has definitely changed. I don't know if it's because the swelling hasn't gone down yet, but I really like how my upper chest has filled up. The suction area looks the same because the swelling hasn't gone down yet, but when I actually measured the size, it seemed to have shrunk. To the naked eye, it is noticeable that the back of the belly is clean, but unfortunately I only took pictures of the front abdomen. I am adding the sizes I recorded for your reference! - Weight before surgery: 60.0kg Breasts ( no bra): Bottom: 79cm / Top: 87cm Belly: 78cm - Weight on day 1 after surgery: 62.1kg Upper breast: 91cm I thought the belly and bottom breasts would be meaningless due to swelling. No bra): bottom 76cm / top 91cm, stomach (compression garment) 73cm

Comment 8
한글11 2024-01-15 (월) 13:20 8 Months ago Address
고생해써여
농사짓자 2024-01-15 (월) 15:42 8 Months ago Address
예뻐요
브로콜리민 2024-01-16 (화) 01:30 8 Months ago Address
오 잘 됐다
미미미111222 2024-01-16 (화) 02:30 8 Months ago Address
오 잘돤거같어요
딸기향 2024-01-16 (화) 20:12 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
dkssudTT 2024-03-05 (화) 21:01 6 Months ago Address