Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[etc]

Review of umbilical plastic surgery (reoperation)

리랄랄랄 2024-02-10 (토) 20:39 4 Months ago 1575
Dr.
성하민
Hospital
링크성형외과의원
Price
450 만원
Days
1 days

About 3 and a half years ago, I didn't have a belly button that needed surgery, and I just wanted a straight belly button, so I had surgery at another hospital... but my belly button only got bigger and became saggy. After that, I gave up on living, but I felt like it was sagging and getting bigger, so I looked into belly button plastic surgery again. I got to know Dr. Seong Ha-min. I trusted him because he explained to me in great detail what the problem with my belly button was, what surgical method should be used for my belly button case, and how to improve it. The counseling director was also very kind and gave me good advice. I decided to have it because it was a reoperation, so I was a little worried on the day of surgery, but as I was able to see the design, the director explained it in more detail than on the first consultation day, so I went into the operating room with peace of mind!! They said the surgery usually takes about 2 to 2 hours and 30 minutes, but it took 3 hours for me. I was very grateful when the director said that he did his best at the end of the surgery. I was also really touched when I saw the photo right after the surgery that the director sent me. Thank you, Director Seong Ha-min. do!!

Comment 7
소유2 2024-02-11 (일) 05:49 4 Months ago Address
Wow, you also had belly button surgery, it went really well!!!! congratulations!!!!
소유2 2024-02-11 (일) 05:49 4 Months ago Address
Can I know the price information???
꾸꾸리또 2024-02-11 (일) 15:21 4 Months ago Address
oh?? This is the first time I heard about belly button surgery!
인경어인경 2024-02-13 (화) 17:19 4 Months ago Address
It's so pretty..the belly button..
못난이사총사 2024-02-19 (월) 10:09 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
스콘조아 2024-02-22 (목) 23:03 4 Months ago Address
Oh great
쩡이1 2024-05-16 (목) 12:25 1 Months ago Address
잘됐다 축하해 !!
Prev  Next  List