Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I'm a bride about to get married. No matter how hard I diet, my arms just won't go away... After much thought, I decided on Rams. I looked up a lot of reviews and went all out to get a consultation and treatment. I'm leaving a review after finishing it quickly. First of all, I heard that you can see a lot of results in 3-6 months, so I recommend that brides space out and get the treatment. The fat is removed through needles in the elbow 1 + front + back of the armpit. The process is anesthesia-> solution injection-> fat removal, and that's it. The process is simple, but the procedure takes about 3 hours. However, it's a procedure that is made most naturally by the director's touch, so I highly recommend it. When the solution is injected, it feels like an electric current is running through it? Some people say it feels like they're getting a massage and they fall asleep, but I never... It feels so weird that I can't sleep, and the closer it gets to the muscles, the more it hurts. But it's bearable. I returned home after removing 30 bottles of fat, but the anesthesia lasted for about 1-2 months . I don't know if the anesthesia hasn't worn off yet or if the solution still feels weird because it's left inside, but the remaining solution is excreted through urine and sweat! After the Rams, I still have bruises, swelling, and bruising, but they are still there after a week, and if I hold out for a week, they will gradually get better!
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List