Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[etc]

Inner thigh + Riding saddle Rams review!!!

다쁌 2024-09-06 (금) 12:34 10 Days ago 786
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I think everyone is curious, so I brought you a review of Rams! Rams is liposuction injections ㅎㅎ First, I got Rams last Saturday! I got it done on my saddlebags and inner thighs, and although it's only been a few days, I'm going to write a short review!  First, I'll have a thorough consultation with the doctor and decide how much to remove from the treatment area! I'll start by getting an injection in my butt ㅎㅎ Pain: ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ㄴ> You're probably the most curious about this, right? The level of pain was when the anesthetic and medication were administered!!! It stung and made me tear up.. It was similar to when the anesthetic was administered for the fat dissolving injection, but after 5 minutes?, I didn't feel any pain.. I'm the type of person who doesn't tolerate anesthesia well, but I finished it without any pain (by the way, the director told me a lot of funny stories, so I didn't feel any pain ㅋㅋ) Effects: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ ㄴ> I've only had it for 5 days and I'm really satisfied... I’ll attach a picture. The swelling hasn’t completely gone down, but do you think it makes sense..? I’m seriously uploading grandmas every day in the director’s direction. Seriously; They say it takes about 3 months for even the remaining swelling to completely go down, so I wonder how sexy my body will be when it all goes down. Side effects: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ㄴ> The bruising is severe… I think it peaked on the 4th day, but now it’s going down little by little! And they said there was some lumps, but that too will go away with time! I’ll write in detail in the next review. Other than that, I’m walking around really well and running around on the subway every morning. Of course, it stings a little every time I run, but it’s still possible ^^ Daily life: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ㄴ> I worked as a server at a PC room on the first day I got it… I was really good at daily life to that extent. ㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋ All you have to do is wear a compression garment for 24 hours on the day of the procedure, and you’re done! Overall: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ I took off one star because the swelling hasn't gone down yet and I can't see a clear line. I'm going to write another review once the swelling goes down little by little! But I'm... so satisfied. Seriously... if I get the chance, I want to get my arms done too. I'm going to save up money and go get my arms done too. If you have any questions other than mine, I'll tell you everything, so ask anything you want ~!!
Written by
App

Comment 16
zzㅋzz 2024-09-09 (월) 18:50 6 Days ago Address
와 진짜 지흡하신줄 알았어요! 효과 진짜 좋네요 ㅠㅠ
혹시 실례가 안된다면 병원명이나 원장님 성함을 알 수 있을까요?

다쁌 Writer 2024-09-09 (월) 19:03 6 Days ago Address
쪽지 두릴게욥 !
alswl708 2024-09-10 (화) 22:15 5 Days ago Address
저도 쪽지좀주실수있을까요ㅠㅠ 너무 효과좋네요

다쁌 Writer 2024-09-10 (화) 22:16 5 Days ago Address
넹넹!
뭉냥밍 2024-09-10 (화) 23:00 5 Days ago Address
안녕하세요 저도 쪽지 받을 수 있을까용 ㅠㅠ

다쁌 Writer 2024-09-10 (화) 23:01 5 Days ago Address
넹 !!!

뭉냥밍 2024-09-10 (화) 23:05 5 Days ago Address
감사합니당
jjuppid 2024-09-11 (수) 20:06 4 Days ago Address
혹시 저도 병원명이랑 원장님 성함 알려주실 수 있을까요.. 너무 워너비 몸메 되셨네요.>!!

다쁌 Writer 2024-09-13 (금) 10:03 3 Days ago Address
쪽지 보내겠어유!
마지막이여야해 2024-09-13 (금) 10:03 3 Days ago Address
저도 병원이랑 원장님 성함 부탁해유ㅠㅠ

다쁌 Writer 2024-09-13 (금) 10:04 3 Days ago Address
넹 !! 쪽지 보낼게용!
ㅎㅎㅎㄱㄱㅎ 2024-09-14 (토) 12:35 2 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

다쁌 Writer 2024-09-14 (토) 12:40 2 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
히두레미 2024-09-15 (일) 13:30 1 Days ago Address
저두 병원이랑 선생님 정보 쪽지부탁드려용~!~!
히두레미 2024-09-15 (일) 13:31 1 Days ago Address
승마살 줄어들고 골반 많이 작아보이거나 그러진 않나요??

다쁌 Writer 2024-09-15 (일) 13:35 1 Days ago Address
전혀 그런거 없쪄유 애초에 승마 있었을 때 넘 울퉁불퉁해서 골반이고 뭐고 암것도 안 보인다구 친구들이 말해줬거등뇨 오히려 라인 정리되서 옙뿌다고 그래여
Prev  Next  List