Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Fat Dissolving Injection]

I got a review of the forearm cut injection.

뚱땅2이2 2024-08-28 (수) 11:31 16 Days ago 552
Hospital
유라인클리닉
Price
1980000 만원
맞기 전 오동통....

<맞기 전 오동통....>

팔뚝+부유방 6회 다 맞은 후

<팔뚝+부유방 6회 다 맞은 후>

There are so many different types of fat-dissolving injections and each hospital has a different name, so I was worried about which one to get, but I got the arm cut injection from U-Line, whose reviews and consultations I liked the most. What is the cut injection? Anyone who knows the stock I wonder if I've heard of it, haha. Anyway, since this place is such a famous place, I had high expectations, and I am satisfied that it lived up to the expectations! The treatment was mainly focused on the forearm and the floating area. If you compare the before and after photos, you can clearly see the difference. For reference, the after photos were taken after receiving all 6 treatments! Well, the treatment was a little different every time I went, but they checked before the treatment and the injection dose was slightly different depending on the progress. The consultation was very thorough, and it was good because I got the treatment by myself in a private room. The effect varies from person to person. I'm not sure if that's the case, but I really like it because it has the arm line I wanted haha. Also, I don't have any saggy skin or anything like that, so I guess it's okay, so I got it after a long time, but as someone who only wears tank tops in the summer, I should have gotten it a long time ago~~ I also thought about this. Personally , I think it's in the top 3 in terms of satisfaction among the procedures I've had.

Comment 2
오징어맛감자깡 2024-08-28 (수) 11:57 16 Days ago Address
Wow, the effect is really good. The arm line is really pretty.
다룽지 2024-08-29 (목) 02:28 16 Days ago Address
팔라인 완전 예쀼...!!!
Prev  Next  List