Price
Private
Days
Private
1번째

<1번째>

2번째

<2번째>

<1st><2nd>Haha, I've had a diaphragm twice and an abdominal lift. This was my second time doing it, and of course I also exercised. I knew that a gourd body like that cannot be achieved through exercise alone... I'm so scared... I shouldn't have surgery for the rest of my life, but when I was thinking about getting a consultation or going for a consultation, people around me told me to do it and if I don't do it, I'll beat them up quickly. So I went to a consultation and suddenly decided to do it. As people who have had surgery say, there is a place that appeals to you. Anyway, I should have done something better and less painful like this sooner, but I regret it. Those of you who are worried about aspiration or elevation problems like me. First, try going to a consultation haha. And it's better to do it quickly. I think it's better to get prettier as soon as possible!! Every time people around me tell me that my body line is crazy or that I'm pretty, I feel like it's a waste of money. Even my parents, who were against it, got rid of bruises and came with me the second time I did it and followed them. They were also lifting hahahahaha. I was really surprised that I only pulled out 1000% pure arms and back wings. I was stressed because I couldn't wear the same thing, but I'm glad I solved it. If you are worried about diaphragm, please do this. I've had a total of two surgeries, but I had a serious complex about my appearance, so I changed everything from head to toe... Still, I think I'm happy that I got to live like this once. Self-esteem increases. Strangely, even at work, they look at me every day and now they tell me that I'm pretty, so I thought that a person must be pretty so no matter what they do, they won't look bad on me. I've been saying this for a long time... Everyone, don't be scared. If you're worried, you should at least go for a consultation. I went to 4 places and there was one that really appealed to me. Hi, if you ask me anything, I'll tell you what I know. This year, I've been looking into various things while changing everything, and since I'm very knowledgeable, I think I can tell you as much as I know hahaha. I've done eye, nose, fat grafting, liposuction, abdominal lift, double chin lift, and this time, contour, chest, liposuction, and face lift . I did it :) I spent about a year's salary, but I'm not happy with it... I hope it helps people like me who have low self-esteem and a lot of worries.
Written by
App

Comment 9
포로리다 2024-08-27 (화) 06:15 17 Days ago Address
Wow, that's so great, congratulations!!!!!
꿀떡시루떡 2024-08-27 (화) 17:18 17 Days ago Address
* This is a secret post.

아카토라 Writer 2024-08-27 (화) 17:21 17 Days ago Address
* This is a secret post.
ravishi***… 2024-08-27 (화) 23:18 17 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

아카토라 Writer 2024-08-27 (화) 23:24 17 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
shsh12 2024-08-28 (수) 06:46 16 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
아카토라 Writer 2024-08-28 (수) 08:34 16 Days ago Address
신사동 아이디병원에서 했구요 신사역에서 가까워요 저도 이것저것 카페랑 성형 어플 이런데서 잘된 케이스 보면서 정보찾고 병원 리스트 걸러 상담 갔다가 정했고 그중에서 끌리는곳 있긴하더라고요
. 혹시 아이디 병원 상담 가시게 되면 실장님 지정하고 가보세요, 실장님이 진짜 찐으로 상담잘해주고 가기전부터도 카톡으로도 궁금한거있음 알려주고 수술전날까지도 걱정하는거 다케어해줬어요.
실장님 카톡아이디랑 연락처도 같이보내드릴게요.예쁘게하세요.
ID-olivia
010-2636-5904
가격은 물어보시면 될 거 같아요 저는 부위랑 한곳이 너무 많아서 할인이 좀 많이 돼서요!
실장님한테 혜미 소개받았다고 하심할인많이해주실거에요.
망구망구버억 2024-08-30 (금) 16:23 14 Days ago Address
대박이다... 넘 축하축하

아카토라 Writer 2024-08-30 (금) 19:34 14 Days ago Address
고마우
Prev  Next  List