Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

From Apgujeong Top Line to Abdominal Love Handle Pelvis JI, here is a review after 1 month and 2 weeks of use!

콬소다 2024-08-23 (금) 17:50 20 Days ago 559
Dr.
변상국
Hospital
탑라인외과의원
Price
300 만원
Days
43 days
전1

<전1>

전2

<전2>

후1

<후1>

후2

<후2>

후3

<후3>

Four years ago...? I was already living at the Apgujeong Top Line thinking that I should do my arms and lower body and not just my abdomen. I thought that if I starved, my stomach would go down... but since I didn't really do it, the feeling of wanting to do it continued to exist, so I thought about it every year, but this summer, I couldn't lose it, and my stomach was sticking out, making me look even fatter, which was driving me crazy...; So, on a whim, without even thinking about anything else, I asked the doctor to proceed to the hospital as quickly as possible. In fact, the arm and lower body work was so successful that I believed it had changed my life haha. So, I received a consultation via chat, and since my personality is the type to do the right thing, I set the date as soon as possible and proceeded right away. 4 years ago? The hospital has also relocated, so it's very clean and pretty. But there are people I know who have already received it twice. Especially the center director? I guess it's true. He has a very nice personality and takes good care of me, so I asked him a question separately. “What should I call you..?” I said, “Center director?” Oh, I'm confused. I'm not sure if that's right... Anyway, he drew blood before the surgery and took care of me when I woke up after the surgery, and he kept giving me juice and took care of me sincerely, so it was memorable. I was impressed by the sincerity, thoroughness, and genuine, kind treatment. I was sick and distraught (I don't think my guardian would take such good care of me...), so I thought I should definitely mention it when I leave a review later. Thank you for treating the people who came to the hospital with such kindness. So this little thing? I think the mindset of the employees is also important. It's a very scary world, so I thought the staff at that hospital would soon figure out how to operate... Hospitals that are unfriendly like machines are always traumatized by the fact that they don't know if they make a mistake, so it's one of the things I always look at...haha But more than anything, surgery is also important. Maybe it's because my constitution improved so dramatically before and after that I was actually so excited that I was leaving a review on my own. Perhaps that's why they knew I wrote a good review haha. I really want to recommend it, but I also want to keep it to myself... Anyway, as expected, I was very satisfied with this abdominal surgery. The greatest satisfaction is the pelvis...; My body has become three-dimensional. For those of you who have abdominal pain, I'm still praising it because it looks really natural... Oh, and the surgery scar is more protruding than I expected, so it's really sad. Please take care of the scar treatment. Fortunately, I applied the ointment like crazy and it's only now started to disappear without notice, so please pay attention to this. I guess I should do it. But for me, the most visible body line and the fat removed except for the bones are more important than this, so I am very satisfied. Thank you for reading the review.
Written by
App

Comment 2
닉네임고민중 2024-08-26 (월) 14:52 17 Days ago Address
비용 정보에 나와있는 그대로야?!! 복부눈 생각보다 저렴한 느낌이라 한번더 물어봐!!
오늘도출근 2024-09-07 (토) 01:51 6 Days ago Address
정보좀주세요
Prev  Next  List