Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Just by looking at the previous picture, you can see how massive my abdominal obesity was haha.. Even when I bought clothes, they fit up to my thighs, but my waist was always small, so I was so stressed out that I couldn't get it in. Even if I wear a slightly tight t-shirt, my stomach immediately turns into pork belly.. So, the slim fit is a dream. I couldn't even figure it out ㅠ Even though I tried dieting for the cancer, it started to go down little by little in other places, but my abdomen really... Even if I died, it wouldn't go away... Even if I exercised, it wouldn't go away ㅠ Then, through a friend's recommendation, I found out about fat extraction injections, and this was the magic thing... Surgery too. No, my waist circumference decreased by 6cm in less than a month... Just by looking at the before and after photos, doesn't he look like a different person?? These days, I'm admiring my stomach in the mirror haha. I'm happy.. Maybe it's been a month now, but there's still some lumps. You can see it in the photo. Normally, the more fat you lose, the more lumps there are.. You need to give it a good massage! They even gave me extracorporeal shock as aftercare! I will work hard every week and reduce my waist circumference haha.
Written by
App

Comment 2
다뚭 2024-09-06 (금) 01:44 6 Days ago Address
정보공유좀 ㅠ

호방난 Writer 2024-09-06 (금) 14:12 6 Days ago Address
쪽지줄겡
Prev  Next  List