Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Changes in one month after Daegu abdominal liposuction!!

예쁘지요정 2024-08-19 (월) 18:53 23 Days ago 640
Dr.
김호승
Hospital
대구365mc병원
Price
509 만원
Days
33 days
복부지방흡입 수술전

<복부지방흡입 수술전>

복부지방흡입 수술 한달차

<복부지방흡입 수술 한달차>

Hello, I had abdominal liposuction in Daegu, and today, exactly one month has passed!! I'm currently receiving follow-up care while going about my daily life as if I've ever been sick, and the difference between before and after is clear in just one month, so I feel like I'm enjoying getting dressed these days!! I was really reluctant to have surgery because I was scared, but this hospital is famous for doing good liposuction surgery, so I visited it based on a recommendation from a close friend, got a consultation, and went ahead with the surgery right away! The staff and the director and those who provide follow-up care are all very friendly! It was a bit expensive, but when I thought about the round trip from Seoul and the after-care costs, I decided to go to a place I could trust! Anyway, I am very satisfied with the result!! At first, I thought it was a good thing because my abdomen was full, but after about 2 weeks, I started to see a lot of it fall out. Seeing it with my own eyes made me want to do it in other areas as well. It's been a month now, so I'll try my best to take care of it.
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List