Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

I am on my way to a bone arm after receiving a forearm fat extraction injection at a plastic surgery clinic in Sinsa Station.

하일로 2024-08-19 (월) 15:21 23 Days ago 573
Hospital
라인앤뷰의원
Days
14 days
(지방추출주사 맞기 전)

<(지방추출주사 맞기 전)>

(지방추출주사 맞기 전)

<(지방추출주사 맞기 전)>

(지방추출주사 맞기 전)

<(지방추출주사 맞기 전)>

(맞기 전과 당일 추출 후 모습)

<(맞기 전과 당일 추출 후 모습)>

(시술 전과 3일 지난 모습)

<(시술 전과 3일 지난 모습)>

(시술 전과 2주차 모습)

<(시술 전과 2주차 모습)>

<(Before receiving fat extraction injection)><(Before receiving fat extraction injection)><(Before receiving fat extraction injection)><(Appearance before injection and after extraction on the same day)><(Before and 3 days after the procedure)><(Appearance before and 2 weeks after treatment)>(Before receiving fat extraction injection) Although I really bother me! Liposuction requires wearing compression garments, so I felt like I couldn't wear them in the summer , so I got a total of 8 bottles of liposuction injections on both forearms at a plastic surgery clinic at Sinsa Station (pictured before injection and after extraction on the same day) ​It can be done under local 'm not confident enough to do it. It was done under sedation and there was pain until the 3rd day, but after that my arm went up easily and I am using the shampoo to really cool it down! Bruises are inevitable, but the large purple bruises disappear after 1 to 2 weeks, and now a few yellow and purple bruises remain. ( Before the procedure and 3 days later) (Before the procedure and 2 weeks later) A hole was drilled in the elbow and extracted. The extraction method is performed by drilling a hole in the armpit, but the hole is so small that it is unlikely to be noticeable over time.

Comment 2
레이나리스 2024-08-24 (토) 19:35 18 Days ago Address
너무 잘된 거 같아 !!! 병원정보랑 가격정보 알 수 있을까?
상담사13 2024-08-24 (토) 20:06 18 Days ago Address
정보 부탁드려요~
Prev  Next  List