Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

I lost 4 kilos in a month before my wedding photo shoot!

다이어트예신 2024-08-19 (월) 14:57 23 Days ago 734
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
전

<전>

후

<후>

After deciding to get married, I went window shopping alone... I really didn't want to see myself reflected in the mirror. Others comforted me by saying that it was okay to take wedding photos because they had Photoshop, but I thought I could never wear a dress with this body, so I started dieting!! I thought I could lose weight, but I needed to get my body lines in order to some extent, so I got help from God of Medicine. I didn't have a separate diet, but from July to August, I was busy deciding on a wedding, a wedding hall, a new home, and a wedding. I've been so busy that my appetite isn't what it used to be...?? I ate two to three meals a day and didn't really go on a diet, but I lost about 4 kg. I think I probably lost it because of stress... haha. The procedure I had was a fat extraction injection, which is often said by brides-to-be, and compared to a month ago, my upper arms were 1.8 cm taller and my back was 1.8 cm taller. I lost 1.7 cm, and my abdomen lost 5.6 cm. Haha, I'm shocked. I can see the results of all the money I spent haha. There are two weeks left until the wedding photoshoot...!!!! I hope the size gets smaller!!!!

Comment 1
디두니버스 2024-08-22 (목) 17:20 20 Days ago Address
와 나도 내년에 결혼하고 싶어서 찾아보고 있는데 부럽다,,
Prev  Next  List