Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Hello, this is a review of 2 years of labia minora surgery. I think many people will feel uncomfortable, but I am writing this because there are no reviews. First of all, this is a case where I had the surgery because I felt uncomfortable in my daily life, not for plastic surgery purposes. Both wings were enlarged, and the right wing was protruding between the labia majora since I was young and was always scratched by underwear or sanitary pads, so I wanted to have surgery as an adult. The surgery was done at an obstetrics and gynecology clinic (?) near Apgujeong Station in the winter two years ago. I remember it was 800,000 won, and I think the reservation fee was 100,000 won and the medicine cost was 30,000-40,000 won separately. First of all, in some cases, the labia minora are for cosmetic purposes (...), so I didn't recommend it, just wondering what it would be like after other procedures. Before the surgery, I asked them to cut it to a minimum since the surgery was for inconvenience purposes. After the surgery, I didn't feel any pain, but my groin felt warm, and a few days later I went to have the stitches removed. It was performed under sedative anesthesia. In conclusion, I am completely satisfied. Even now, two years later, it hasn't increased again, and it's very comfortable because I don't have any inconveniences in my daily life. Personally, if I have the surgery at a hospital that cuts out too much and there are no side effects (I think there are almost none), wouldn't it be simpler than double cutting since it only involves cutting out a little bit of flesh? Probably...) This is a recommended surgery. Even though I had it done at a cheap place, there were no side effects such as bumps or abnormalities in the surgical area. I recommend it because it is a simple surgery that has the advantage of being inexpensive and eliminates discomfort... Oh, I didn't go to other hospitals for consultations, it's just annoying, but surgery is your own choice, so check out other hospitals and choose carefully.

Comment 4
나눈나다아아 2024-07-25 (목) 13:48 1 Months ago Address
저는 동네병원 아저씨가 하는곳 가서 했는데 만족도가 최상입니다. 저는 80%정도 잘라냈는데... 정말정말... 편합니다ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 일단 진짜 라이너없이 생활을 할 수 있따는것 자체가 감동이네요 ㅠㅠㅠ
프메니 2024-08-01 (목) 17:14 1 Months ago Address
다들 나도 정보 알려주면 안될까 ㅜㅜ?? 너무 너무 절실해
쿙쓰 2024-08-15 (목) 20:57 22 Days ago Address
저도 어릴때 했는데 정말 추천드립니다.  질염도 없어지고 걷거나 앉을때 살이 속옷에 껴서 느껴지는 불편감도 사라졌어요. 팔년이 지났는데 아직도 정말 만족합니다 저는 동네작은 산부인과에서 백만원 주고 했어요
태양동물원 2024-09-04 (수) 13:19 3 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List