Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Fat Dissolving Injection]

I finally did fat extraction for a man with severe obesity.

luckystop 2024-07-19 (금) 17:39 1 Months ago 1672
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
기존

<기존>

시술 전 구도

<시술 전 구도>

현재

<현재>

When I first visited, I thought it would be a bit odd because there were a lot of women in the reviews, but surprisingly, there were a lot of men other than me, so it was a little less fun. Then I made a reservation and visited on June 25th. When I arrived, I was confused when they told me that I had made a reservation, but the staff kindly guided me so I immediately changed my clothes and entered the treatment room. First of all, it looks very clean overall and is very hygienic. Anesthesia is performed immediately and the procedure is performed, and photos are taken to directly show changes in body shape. So, I will show you the existing, pre-treatment composition, and current photos. Currently, the swelling still remains, but I can feel it gradually going down, and more than anything, it feels like it's going down naturally as a whole, not just a part of my body shape, so I think it's okay. As a follow-up treatment, I also registered for extracorporeal shock wave treatment for one more month. I look forward to changes in the future.

Comment 4
큰곰자리 2024-07-19 (금) 23:41 1 Months ago Address
I'm missing a lot.

luckystop Writer 2024-08-16 (금) 18:21 17 Days ago Address
I've only lost a little bit, but I need to lose another 25kg to reach my goal...
evan9062 2024-07-24 (수) 21:55 1 Months ago Address
I think I lost it by dieting!!

luckystop Writer 2024-08-16 (금) 18:19 17 Days ago Address
So, it falls out completely naturally.
Prev  Next  List