Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Is this the first month of big-size abdominal fat extraction injections?! how is it??

Bibibibing… 2024-07-19 (금) 17:20 1 Months ago 3404
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
전후 비교

<전후 비교>

수술직후

<수술직후>

전

<전>

후

<후>

I really like big size shopping malls, all of which are V.V.A.P., but sometimes they don't even fit. It's a three-digit big size. I've seen a lot of recommendations for fat extraction injections from people who are thin but partially obese, but I'm scared of sedation and don't have much leave, so I thought about it and decided to go for extraction injections. Did it! I did it with a lot of experience and a lot of praise and hard work at a famous hospital in Suwon!! I thought it would be a waste of all my hard work to get paid, so I thought it would motivate me to diet, so among many other areas, I did the abdomen, which was a concern before I gained weight. It's been a month now! Compared to when I didn't use it, the sagging has completely gone up and the lines are starting to become visible, so I'm completely satisfied!! How do you guys look?? I took pictures because I was curious rather than trying to write a review, and I think I did the right thing. When others saw it, I still had a long way to go, but the saggy belly fat has reduced, so I open my legs less when I deadlift haha. Anyway, anyway! It seems to be getting better, so I highly recommend it to the big size regulars too!! I also want to exercise and diet more so that others can tell me that I have lost weight!!
Written by
App

Comment 4
라라링 2024-07-19 (금) 18:33 1 Months ago Address
많이올라갔는데?? 처짐개선 대박이다

Bibibibing… Writer 2024-07-19 (금) 19:30 1 Months ago Address
별로안됐는데 평소보다 완전 올라가긴했어 ㅋㅋ 살 열심히 빼보려구ㅠ!!
레드랑 2024-07-21 (일) 03:34 1 Months ago Address
개선 대박이당 혹시 통증은 어느정도 였어?? 바로 활동해도 될정도인지 아님 좀 많이 뻐근 했다던지?!

Bibibibing… Writer 2024-07-22 (월) 09:08 1 Months ago Address
3일정도는 뻐근하긴했는데 하루쉬고 바로 출근가능했어!!! 뛰거나 부딪히는거아니면 일상생활 지장없었음 ㅎㅎ
Prev  Next  List