Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

My stomach was bigger than my chest, but now I'm thrilled that my breasts are bigger ㅠㅠ

빅사이즈맘 2024-07-19 (금) 10:55 1 Months ago 1092
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I had extremely large belly fat and tried diet yo-yoing dozens of times. I deflated like a balloon and gained and gained weight again and again. After the belly fat sagged, I decided to give birth belatedly   through abdominal liposuction. From what I could see, my abdomen was saggy and inelastic, so I lost weight after the surgery. I was wondering if the sagging would be too bad and if I should have a lift done separately. I trusted the director's skills, but why did I worry? I regret not having done it earlier and wearing pretty clothes this summer. My belly was bigger than my breasts. But now my breasts are bigger! !!! If you take a photo wearing only underwear, it looks like this at 4 weeks. If you wear leggings or something like that, it will complement it. It covers the entire abdomen and sides, especially the sagging lower abdomen. I didn't expect it to go up this much, but it went up ㅠㅠ... I have a lot of visceral fat, so I need to lose weight and take a lot of care. I had to get it, but it's only been 4 weeks, but I'm so impressed with how it looks now that I wrote a review!

Comment 2
마름이되고시퍼 2024-07-19 (금) 12:40 1 Months ago Address
It seems like a lot went into it, but I think I need to exercise a lot to really avoid sagging.

빅사이즈맘 Writer 2024-07-19 (금) 18:28 1 Months ago Address
So now I am receiving follow-up care every week and walking for 2 hours every day. I am not able to do strenuous exercise yet and am trying my best to manage it with aerobic exercise!!!
Prev  Next  List