Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I wear tank tops every summer, but I always have to wear something on top. I gained weight this year, and when I saw my forearms got bigger, I decided to get fat extraction injections. I had the procedure 3 days after the consultation... Haha, I have to do something. Because of my personality, I immediately threw it away. That's today. This is a warm review I just got back from the procedure this morning. There was a heavy rain warning this morning and I was so nervous. The doctor designed my forearm and told me to breathe haha. I was so nervous that I couldn't breathe. I guess I didn't rest properly, but I was surprised because it hurt a lot less than I thought. When I did one arm and then the second, I internally danced to the song on the radio. After the procedure, despite the fact that there was medication inside, my forearm line was completely different from before the procedure. It's so amazing, and I'm really looking forward to it because they say it will disappear more and more as time goes by. Now, it's been about 2 hours since the procedure, and the swelling is going up, and my arm feels a little sore. I want to go get follow-up care as soon as next week. In 3 months, I can become like Keyoff Natty, right? It is expected
Written by
App

Comment 4
토니맘 2024-07-25 (목) 01:40 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

란짱ㅎ Writer 2024-07-25 (목) 03:57 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
치즈밥 2024-07-25 (목) 15:26 1 Months ago Address
It looks completely different!

란짱ㅎ Writer 2024-07-25 (목) 15:35 1 Months ago Address
Oh thank you!!
Prev  Next  List