Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Fat Dissolving Injection]

Review of forearm fat dissolving injection (with photos)

동쪽이 2024-07-17 (수) 17:35 1 Months ago 913
Dr.
유승민
Hospital
유라인클리닉
Price
1980000 만원
시술 전

<시술 전>

시술 후

<시술 후>

As everyone in the industry knows, this is below the shoulder line, so if you add the fat on the outside of the arm and the floating area.. If you gain a little weight, your back size will look really big. So I was wondering what to do with this this time.. haha. I got a forearm cut injection and the effect was really good, so I'm posting a review. Come here! Even if I do a small procedure, I skip the factory type (I just do things like bran hair removal at a local hospital). Anyway, after picking and choosing, U-line seemed to be good, so I got a consultation right away and proceeded with the procedure quickly. First of all, there is a director in charge of the body and face separately here. Contouring injections seemed to be very famous. I don't know if fat-dissolving injections really show results at the beginning of the treatment, but it's not noticeable. As the last session approaches, the weight loss becomes more and more visible, and I'm hooked as if I've been on a diet. In fact, it feels completely different when I put on my forearm before. The weather is so humid and hot these days that I often wear tank tops, and I like that I don't have to touch my forearms and try to cover them like I used to. If I hadn't tried it, I would have regretted it... If you have forearms that don't fall out like mine, don't worry about it and get a serious treatment. Okay, really haha
Written by
App

Comment 5
미나오 2024-07-17 (수) 17:48 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
찐이다 2024-07-18 (목) 14:53 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
번지르르한피망 2024-07-18 (목) 21:55 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
토쿠노유우시 2024-07-19 (금) 17:36 1 Months ago Address
How many times did you do it?
마라샹궈존맛 2024-07-21 (일) 17:51 1 Months ago Address