Dr.
황승오
Hospital
볼륨성형외과
Price
165 만원
Days
40 days

I don't know what the problem is, but my trapezius muscle developed from a young age, so I couldn't even wear things like tank tops or off-shoulder bikinis that exposed my shoulders. I had Botox done a few times, but my shape got worse, so I looked into a hospital for the procedure, and ended up getting trapezium bud reduction surgery at a volume plastic surgery clinic. ! During the consultation, I received a blood flow ultrasound from Dr. Han Seung-oh, and he said that the procedure should be done under sedation because local anesthesia can cause paralysis of the nerves. I was scared, so I actually liked it haha. I told him that I wanted my shoulder line to look as slender and square as possible. Since my trapezius muscles are very developed, I was told that it would be much better if they were reduced, but I am truly satisfied with the conclusion... … What was most surprising was that I could immediately see that my trapezius muscle had gone down a bit after the procedure, so there was almost no swelling or bruising, but since the location is on the trapezius side, it's all covered up when I wear a loose t-shirt. They say they will do AS if it seems to come back within a year after the procedure, so I hope it stays like this haha. Review I was worried because it wasn't a lot of treatment, but I heard that the director has been doing this for a long time, and after seeing reviews coming up from time to time, I thought it was a good idea to get it when I decided. I'm taking it easy by wearing everything I wanted to wear in the summer hahaha.

Comment 9
데이지1119 2024-07-17 (수) 13:40 1 Months ago Address
우와~~진짜 승모 다날렸네~~

구구몽 Writer 2024-07-17 (수) 15:10 1 Months ago Address
ㅎㅎㅎ그치
이잠 2024-07-17 (수) 19:25 1 Months ago Address
무슨원리야? 승모근 축소술 처음들어서

구구몽 Writer 2024-07-18 (목) 11:01 1 Months ago Address
말그대로 근육 쭐여주는 시술!! 의학적인건 나도 잘 모름ㅜㅜㅋㅋ
쿜쿜쿜 2024-07-18 (목) 00:47 1 Months ago Address
와 효과 진짜 좋다

구구몽 Writer 2024-07-18 (목) 11:01 1 Months ago Address
핳고마워♡
민초초코초 2024-07-18 (목) 12:31 1 Months ago Address
우와 신기하다 승모 라인 이뻐졌어!!
빨간새 2024-07-19 (금) 16:18 1 Months ago Address
헐 신기해
희송송 2024-07-21 (일) 10:20 1 Months ago Address
와....대박.....승모근이....없어졌네요 진짜이뻐요 혹시 부작용은 없었나요????
Prev  Next  List