Dr.
최정국
Hospital
닥터핏의원
Price
200 만원
Days
30 days

In early June, I came to Dr. Choi to have my love handles and hindquarters done. After the surgery, I was not sure if everything went well because of the swelling, but now that a month has passed and I see my ant waist, I think it was an excellent choice. Herbal medicine diet, gym, Pilates, etc. 365 days a year. I'm a dieter, but my waist fat won't go away ㅜㅜ No matter what I do... So I decided to have surgery and went to several places for consultations. After consulting with the director who was from 365, I think I made a good decision to trust him and make the decision to have surgery . They say my body has become thinner and the lines on my back have become prettier. I measured my size the last time I went for treatment and I lost about 3 centimeters. It doesn't seem like much, but my body looks much different. I'm still wearing compression garments and plan to wear them for another month. Haha. My back thighs are the same as my previous thighs. I had additional procedures done on the areas that were not removed after suctioning, and I was worried about the fat on the sides of my knees, so I removed that area as well. I feel like my legs look slimmer by removing the fat on the sides of my knees, so I'm regretting doing the thigh 360 degree anyway. My friend, who is planning on getting suction, also got smooth without any bumps. I'll post some pictures after seeing it and consulting with you^^

Comment 2
룰루랑랄라 2024-07-11 (목) 18:52 2 Months ago Address
오 진짜 이뿌다!!!
evan9062 2024-07-24 (수) 22:00 1 Months ago Address
라인 이뻐
Prev  Next  List