Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Lung ring 7th day review (love handles/inner thighs, horseback riding Rams + hip fat transplant)

수면바지님 2024-03-06 (수) 19:18 3 Months ago 1493
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
시술 전

<시술 전>

시술 후

<시술 후>

< The reason why I started Lung Ring + Infinite Rams > No matter how much I dieted, lost weight, and slimmed down my body, the fat on my inner thighs and riding fat didn't go away. Every time I put on pants, it was stressful, so I didn't wear pants. I always wear skirts. One day, I saw my back in a tight skirt. What was this? I was so shocked that my hip dip was so severe that I thought I couldn't do it anymore, so I got a fat- dissolving injection. After feeling the limitations of fat-dissolving injections, I looked into suction. I had fat extraction that would allow me to return to my daily life right away. At the first consultation, I was only going to do Muhan Rams on the inner thighs + riding fat, but when I heard that it would look prettier if I filled out the hip dip, I was intrigued... I went ahead and did Muhan Rams + Lung Rings right away! < Level of pain during the procedure > The procedure consists of a total of 3 stages: “Anesthesia -> Extraction -> Transplantation”! When I was under anesthesia, it really hurt so much that I kept repeating to myself, “I am a jellyfish. I am a jellyfish that cannot feel pain.” I was holding the acupressure device tightly, but when I saw it later, I noticed that there were some rough spots. But after the anesthesia went well, it didn’t hurt that much during the extraction and transplantation, so it was smooth. It's gone haha ​​ From the day of the procedure, I was able to return to my daily life, so I was able to return home on the subway that day. Haha. My friend got bored when I told him I was coming home by subway, so I took a video of him saying I was walking well and sent him a video. I was shocked haha. The problem was that I didn't think anything was wrong. I was doing things at home and went to work the next day like nothing happened! However, on the day of the procedure, I was told that I might feel dizzy, so I went home and lay down right away. It was swollen that day, but it started to swell at an alarming rate the next day..! This is the first time in my life that I have seen this kind of swelling and bruising... But I really applied bruise cream, took the prescribed antibiotics, bought and took medication to reduce swelling, drank at least 2 liters of water every day, walked for an hour, and did simple stretching. Do you feel like almost all of the swelling and bruising has gone away even though it's only been a week? Especially after a week, you went to the hospital to loosen the stitches and do follow-up care. After the aftercare, a lot of the swelling and bruising went down! < Hard points, good points > I enjoy exposing myself, so I often wear short skirts, but because I still have bruises and swelling, it's really hard to just wear wide pants and wait for my appearance to look prettier haha. It 's been a week and my pelvic line has become this pretty, but I really don't want to cover it up. It's frustrating hahaha From a month on, I 'll only be wearing really tight jeans or short skirts hahaha I'm already collecting clothes to wear then, I'm so excited >__<>
Written by
App

Comment 6
Supoo 2024-03-07 (목) 23:35 3 Months ago Address
진짜 깨끗하게 됐다

수면바지님 Writer 2024-03-08 (금) 07:22 3 Months ago Address
그치!! 아직 열흘밖에 안돼서 붓기도 심한데 라인이 예뻐서 벌써 만족스러워ㅠㅠ 나처럼 고민하지말고 다들 최대한 빨리 햇으면..!
DPQjwlwk12… 2024-03-10 (일) 13:43 3 Months ago Address
라인이 너무 부러워요..!!

수면바지님 Writer 2024-03-21 (목) 13:29 3 Months ago Address
네 오랫동안 고민했는데 더 빨리 할걸 그랫어요ㅎㅎ
보래돌이 2024-03-28 (목) 23:36 3 Months ago Address
이쁘다~ 고생했오
Clll 2024-06-07 (금) 09:02 23 Days ago Address
람스 지방이식 어때?? 생착 아직두 잘댓옹?
Prev  Next  List