Price
Private
Days
Private
수술전

<수술전>

수술후

<수술후>

I, who weighed 81kg and was like Ma Dong-seok , made up my mind and decided to have arm liposuction. After the surgery at Daejeon MC on December 18th, I was very satisfied with everything. My arm circumference before surgery was 38cm, and after surgery, it is now 32.5cm, which is more than I expected. I'm satisfied with losing a lot of weight. The Japchae teachers said I'd lose weight for up to 3 to 4 months, so I'm honestly bothered to write a review while I'm working hard to change my diet and diet.  I'm writing this because I want everyone to see this good review. Thanks to the change in diet and exercise, I'm now 71 kg. I've already lost 10kg. Can you believe it? The reason I chose 365mc Daejeon is because it  's closer to me than Seoul, but I needed to go for aftercare, so I ended up going to Daejeon while looking for the most famous and safe hospital. Reasons for recommendation: First of all, everyone is very friendly. Every time I go, they provide explanations and smiles as if it's the first new customer. Painful management I have carboxylic acid, but I was so scared that the teachers played the piano on my back to reassure me. The manager took this opportunity to thank me so much. He manages and counsels many people every day. I wonder why this hospital is famous, but he has a tender heart. I am so grateful to everyone. I have always lived with fat, so I am scared, but I applaud myself for making a big decision. I am so satisfied and wherever I go, I look good. This is the first time in my life that I have been asked why I have lost so much weight, so there were no side effects and I did not even have bruises. I'm so grateful that I'm not the one who was treated harshly. I love you, Director..♡
Written by
App

Comment 6
올제로 2024-02-29 (목) 15:03 6 Months ago Address
효과 대박이네
만채 2024-03-02 (토) 23:26 6 Months ago Address
효과 대박 몇씨씨 뺀거야?

뀨뀨꺄꺄홍 Writer 2024-03-30 (토) 02:39 5 Months ago Address
1200뺏유우우!!
reeah95 2024-03-06 (수) 09:32 6 Months ago Address
효과 대박
유후잉 2024-03-07 (목) 15:28 6 Months ago Address
효과대박..
예뻐지기어렵당 2024-08-24 (토) 11:16 1 Months ago Address
저도 대전에서 팔 지흡 고민하고 있는데 혹시 비용 공유해주실 수 있나요?!
Prev  Next  List