Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

A review of a person who gained weight after liposuction (this was a hospital experience group)

루루찡뽕 2024-02-28 (수) 14:35 3 Months ago 1084
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
At the hospital, I was selected as a member of the hospital experience group and received diaphragm therapy. Originally, I was planning to do diaphragm therapy, but somehow I was selected and received support. A review from a person who has now returned to the weight before diaphragm therapy. My weight has returned before diaphragm therapy, but my thighs are a little weird . I'm fat, so I just look less fat. My thighs are naturally protruding, and even my calves are shaped like gourds, which is ugly, but even though I gained weight the same way, it's surprising that that area doesn't gain much anyway. I've had fat-dissolving injections in the past, but don't get fat-dissolving injections. It's really effective. The conclusion is that if you are afraid of diaphragm , it is better to go on a strict diet or  just practice diaphragm!!!!!

Comment 5
러럴러ㅓㄹ러 2024-02-28 (수) 14:44 3 Months ago Address
How was the pain? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

루루찡뽕 Writer 2024-02-28 (수) 14:46 3 Months ago Address
Honestly, I could do it if I had to do it one or two more times..? It never hurts as much as other people say it hurts,,
시냇무리 2024-02-28 (수) 16:30 3 Months ago Address
I'm thinking about shares... ㅠㅠ
abc닷컴 2024-03-12 (화) 12:59 3 Months ago Address
Oh, it's really not working. It's amazing...
태태쿨래 2024-03-13 (수) 11:51 3 Months ago Address
ㄹㅇ 공감
Prev  Next  List