Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

It's been 1 week since my forearm liposuction procedure, and the bruising and swelling are now subsiding.

마리언니1 2024-02-27 (화) 14:27 4 Months ago 1401
Dr.
소재용
Hospital
365mc병원 강남본점
Price
2937000 만원
Days
7 days
팔뚣지방흡입시술당일(전)

<팔뚣지방흡입시술당일(전)>

팔뚝지방흡입시술당일(후)

<팔뚝지방흡입시술당일(후)>

팔뚝지방흡입시술당일(전)

<팔뚝지방흡입시술당일(전)>

팔뚝지방흡입시술당일(후)

<팔뚝지방흡입시술당일(후)>

팔뚝지방흡입시술 3일차

<팔뚝지방흡입시술 3일차>

팔뚝지방흡입시술 1주일차

<팔뚝지방흡입시술 1주일차>

After hitting my peak weight of 150kg, I had a mental breakdown and started dieting. I think I lost a lot of weight, up to 88kg now, but my forearms are getting worse. Rather, my upper body looked too enlarged due to my relatively fat forearms, which are thinner in my legs, so I had forearm liposuction. I'm a bit of a coward and I don't have much experience with surgery or plastic surgery, so I was a bit scared of major surgeries under sedation. I was told that there was a relatively simple procedure to suction fat from the forearm under local anesthesia, so I was able to undergo it calmly, and I will leave a record of the bruising and swelling from the day to the first week! I hope this will be of some help to those who are worried about thick forearms like me. Actually, the procedure was not as painful or as painful as I thought, and within a day or two, the bruising had turned black all over. After about a week, the bruising and swelling went down to the elbow, and the fold became tingling, and it was uncomfortable to move a little, and I didn't care at all. It wasn't enough to be useful ^^ Now, a lot of the bruising has gone, and I'm going to the hospital to control the bruising and swelling with aftercare, so I'll report back on the progress later ^^
Written by
App

Comment 4
페르소나5 2024-02-27 (화) 14:31 4 Months ago Address
우왕 ㅎ
별빛노랑 2024-02-27 (화) 14:40 4 Months ago Address
대박 ㅎ
비가오는날 2024-02-27 (화) 16:30 4 Months ago Address
잘됫당 ㅎ
시냇무리 2024-02-28 (수) 16:31 3 Months ago Address
헐 많이 아팠겠다 고생했어 ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List