Dr.
김재인
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
Price
530 만원
Days
11 days

The photo is taken 1 week later, 11 days from the current surgery date. Since I have a skinny body and no fat to remove, I added 180cc each to my abdomen, back, and thighs. It was my first sedative anesthesia, and on the day I didn't feel much pain other than stiffness and weakness. The process of going up to the operating table, including compression garments and photography, went well quickly, and when I opened my eyes, it was nice to be in a warm recovery room :) After lying down for an hour, I took the subway and went home. The manager in charge wasn't there, so I didn't know there was an additional fee for the back, so the price was high. I was a little disappointed that this was different from what was previously agreed upon. In the end, I ended up compromising with a back room + floating room! I think it was a little more difficult because I did the floating room.. haha. The next day, my abdomen was so painful that it was difficult to stand up and walk properly for a while, but after the first week, I was able to do a normal daily life. Now, on the 11th day, I can run around. ..lol They say the more you move, the quicker the recovery. I guess that's true. I purposely went out and walked a little more...lol. Up until a week ago, my chest was hard as a rock, but now it has loosened up to the feel of a slightly soft, bouncy ball. It will take a while for the tightness to completely go away. I guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks. The swelling is still there and I am satisfied so far. There weren't that many, so I was really hoping for an A cup size. Even if the swelling goes down and it becomes smaller... it will be better than before, so I don't want to be too upset :) It will be better than when my underwear wasn't full at all. Luckily, my thighs haven't gotten much thinner! It was very dry, so I think they did a good job as I asked for as little as possible. I hope it looks and feels more natural soon! +Disappointing point: Those of you who are thinking about floating rooms, please think a lot... Biobonds have formed and even if you raise your arm even a little high , it pulls and hurts. They say this lasts for more than a month and you need to wait 3 or 4 months for it to completely heal, but if there had been an explanation like this in advance, I don't think I would have done it... Biobonds are slowly starting to appear here and there, but it is very difficult to find time for follow-up care... To be honest, office workers have limited time, but there are many patients who need to take care of multiple areas and it takes a lot of time. To accommodate this, working hours are extended through rotation. I wish there were some measures ㅠㅠ It's hard to take time off because I have other schedules booked on Friday, but if I don't have time even if I use half time from Monday to Thursday... ㅠ I think I need some measures . I'll post more progress reviews when I get managed in the 3rd week~
Written by
App

Comment 3
와아앙123511 2024-02-14 (수) 01:02 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
난치치얌 2024-02-15 (목) 16:52 4 Months ago Address
What is the survival rate of envy?

샓덃 Writer 2024-02-15 (목) 17:03 4 Months ago Address
It's gone more than it looks in the picture, but I'm not sure yet. They say I'll have to wait a month to find out, but I'm sure it'll fall even further here!
Prev  Next  List