Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

Forearm diaphragm 5-year review

해피투데2 2021-04-07 (수) 20:05 3 Years ago 2188
Dr.
윤장봉
Hospital
나우비의원
Five years ago, I had my forearm aspiration done at a plastic surgery clinic in Myeongdong, but the hospital is now closed. The director at the time was very kind and professional, so I trusted him and my mom and I both had the surgery. I was skinny, but my forearms were particularly thick. I had the same body type as my mom. She said her mother had been under stress her whole life, so she knew there was such a thing as surgery and had it done right away. I went to the surgery alone. When I woke up from anesthesia, I found myself in the recovery room. As soon as I opened my eyes, the pain was incredible. It was difficult to move on my own. Still, after coming to my senses and resting for about an hour, I was able to move to a certain extent. They wrapped my arm in something like a bandage, and it moved as if I was dancing like a robot... The next day, I went to the hospital, took off the bandage, and started wearing a compression garment. At first, it felt like my skin was sticky and stuck, so it was hard to move my arm and it hurt when I just brushed against it, but time really is the cure, so it gradually resolved. The scars on my armpits and elbows are not noticeable at all now. My mom and I are both satisfied!

Comment 5
춥네요 2021-04-10 (토) 09:57 3 Years ago Address
오 그 이후에는 살 다시 안찌셨나요?
당당uni 2021-04-11 (일) 10:01 3 Years ago Address
부럽습니다
밍몽 2021-04-15 (목) 16:36 3 Years ago Address
부러워용
에피파니 2021-06-04 (금) 01:09 3 Years ago Address
혹시 피부가 울퉁불퉁해지진 않으셨어요? 그런 후기가많이 보여서요...ㅠ
롤롤이h 2021-06-23 (수) 16:11 3 Years ago Address
헉 ㅠ 병원이 없어졋다니...지금 알아보고있는 저로서는 아쉽네요
Prev  Next  List