Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

2nd year of abdominal liposuction

joyce3408 2018-11-08 (목) 02:43 5 Years ago 2639
I have a typical skinny-obese body type and my arms and legs are thin, but no matter how much I exercise, my abdominal area doesn't go away. After much consideration, I had abdominal liposuction surgery about two years ago. After the surgery, the doctor said that there was not as much subcutaneous fat as expected, so the lower abdomen alone was 200cc? You said you only pulled out a very small amount. However, even though it was pulled out a little, there was a side effect called bumpiness, so I told it to the hospital half a year later, and they said it was not a big deal and that it was difficult to make it flat in the first place, so they said they would fix it a little more and extracted a little more fat from the bulging area, and after reoperation, that area was reduced. The dent was worse than the first time.. Now, two years later, when I look down at my stomach while wearing a bikini, it is not flat and lumpy... Is this something that a sensitive person would notice if they looked at it? There were some shadows here and there.... It was a mini suture, and I think I had the surgery easily with the complacent thought that while everyone else would have side effects, I wouldn't. If I were to go back, I would have exercised harder, but I would never decide to have surgery. For reference, the suction below the belly button that you said wouldn't be visible anytime soon? The burn scars are still clear two years later. I hope those who are thinking about liposuction will be careful. I paid about 110 at a hospital in Seoul for mini suction. If you know of a good hospital or a procedure that can remove the bumpy side effects after liposuction, please recommend it ㅜㅜ

Comment 8
까빠 2018-11-08 (목) 23:04 5 Years ago Address
수술직후에는 부작용 전혀 없었나요?

joyce3408 Writer 2018-11-09 (금) 18:29 5 Years ago Address
[@] 몽우리 생겻엇는데 그건 서서히 없어졋구요 흡입자국 안없어지는것..?
호호호호홍 2018-11-09 (금) 16:10 5 Years ago Address
울퉁불퉁한 경우 이식과 흡입을 동시에 한다고 들었어요 ㅠㅠ

joyce3408 Writer 2018-11-09 (금) 18:30 5 Years ago Address
[@호호호호홍] 맞아요 그런데 저는 또 그렇게 할정도는 아니라 ㅜㅜ 미니지흡이라 애매햇어요.. 45도로 보면 좀 이상하다? 하는정도랄까.. ㅋㅋ
rnflrbfld 2018-11-13 (화) 12:59 5 Years ago Address
재수술 전문으로 하는 병원 알아보세요~
재수술하시고 좋아지시는 분들고 계시던데 ㅜㅜ
안타깝네요 ㅜㅜ
쭈여 2018-12-02 (일) 16:03 5 Years ago Address
헐 어떡하나요 ㅠㅠ
아름다운세상을원해요 2019-05-21 (화) 05:49 5 Years ago Address
혹시 어디서 하셨어요??
니코네코 2021-10-18 (월) 14:42 2 Years ago Address
허걱.. 어느병원에서 하셨나요?
Prev  Next  List