Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

This is week 1 of my abdomen.

아리아 2018-09-10 (월) 20:07 5 Years ago 2634

I plan to write a review of abdominal liposuction three times: as soon as I do it, once a week, and once a month. I will know the results only after the major swelling goes down for about a month. I will come to Seongyesa once a day and have my abdomen searched, and I will write it down as well. As expected, I had it done at ㅈㅅㅂ. I am leaving a review including a photo of the scar, which is the main reason I did it at ㅈㅅㅂ. The stitches were removed two days ago, and these are photos of the entire abdomen on the 12th day of surgery. The wound is two days old after removing the stitches, and as shown in the photo, it seems to be about a centimeter long. It's smaller than I thought. If you look at the last photo, you can see that it's obscured and you can't see it. Since the photo was taken not long ago, it's likely to become blurry over time. In my experience, scars like the one in the photo disappear after a few months.   The second and third photos are taken 12 days after surgery. This is my first high-frequency management. My stomach is still out, but when I touch it, it feels like a baby. It's hard. Since I've had 5 high-frequency treatments, I think it'll get bigger by the time I get it all. I'll write a review again in a month.

Comment 9
인생역전필요 2018-09-11 (화) 23:05 5 Years ago Address
Where is the incision???

아리아 Writer 2018-09-14 (금) 06:52 5 Years ago Address
[@You need to turn your life around]   It's inside the panty line. You can't see it when you wear it. In the third photo, the panty line is slightly behind the front from the front.

인생역전필요 2018-09-14 (금) 07:02 5 Years ago Address
[@아리아] 근데 흉살주사같은거 맞아야는거 아닌가용ㅠㅠ

아리아 Writer 2018-09-14 (금) 22:42 5 Years ago Address
[@인생역전필요]  흉살주사가 뭔가요? 지금은 사진첨부가안되는데 많이 흐려져서 지금은 긁힌거 같이 나아졌어요
러블곤 2018-09-13 (목) 23:31 5 Years ago Address
붓기안빠져도 첨보다 라인이 들어가나요?

아리아 Writer 2018-09-14 (금) 06:53 5 Years ago Address
[@]  넹 일단 붓기안빠지긴 했는데 복부는 옷입으면 헐렁해지긴 했어요 붓기는 계속빠질꺼라하더라고요
얼마나맛있게요 2018-09-19 (수) 20:24 5 Years ago Address
배에붓기빠지시면 더날씬해질거같아요
흉터는 연고자주발라주시구
쭈여 2018-12-02 (일) 16:07 5 Years ago Address