Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Men with gynecomastia + floating room for 6 months!

starc5 2022-12-09 (금) 16:48 1 Years ago 2704
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Other people say that you look good with your clothes on, but in fact, it's because my breasts have protruded a little more since I was young;; I was always worried and stressed out, so I thought, should I lose weight... exercise... and increase my chest muscles... or should I correct it with chest compression garments... etc. Because of my gynecomastia, I was suffering deeply and for a long time. ~ Those of you who have gynecomastia will know that... it's manageable in the winter... but in the summer... the clothes get thinner... um... it seems like I'm starting to dislike the summer season little by little. I thought it couldn't go on like this, so I invested. I decided to do it and only looked into surgery for gynecomastia. It's a big hospital, and I got the surgery from a person who specializes in gynecomastia at the hospital, and now it's been 6 months. I had surgery to remove gynecomastia and floating cysts, and it took about 1-2 months. I took a break from exercise altogether, and from then on, I tried to maximize the effect of the surgery by exercising. After the surgery, I wore a compression garment for quite a while. In fact, I guess it was because the compression garment pressed and covered me, but only I knew that I had the surgery, and if I didn't tell anyone, no one would know. The surgery that can be done is gynecomastia surgery. It's been 6 months now, but maybe it's because I exercised and dieted as well. There's no swelling or hardness anymore. It's really natural and comfortable. Above all, wearing such a tight tank top... my shoulders. I can wear it proudly without bending it haha; Gynecomastia... long live... and diet... long live haha ​​barf... I'll try harder to take pictures~

Comment 7
브라운쿡키 2022-12-09 (금) 17:58 1 Years ago Address
Oh, you seem to be really getting better. I can't tell from the side

starc5 Writer 2022-12-12 (월) 15:39 1 Years ago Address
Yes? Hahaha I'm proud~ I think the director did a good job ㅠ
hihihooo12… 2022-12-10 (토) 01:32 1 Years ago Address
I think you've definitely improved a lot!! I'm envious that you had good results!!

starc5 Writer 2022-12-12 (월) 15:40 1 Years ago Address
Exercise + surgery I think it was a really excellent choice~ I think I lived well for 22 years haha ​​I'm proud~
빅토르손 2022-12-13 (화) 12:37 1 Years ago Address
I've been doing it for 5 years and I'm very satisfied. However, I did it for 1.5 million won at the urology department, but at first I wanted something like this, but I strongly recommend it

starc5 Writer 2023-01-06 (금) 14:21 1 Years ago Address
Aha~ You did it at the urology department.
니얼굴고블린 2024-06-24 (월) 07:56 8 Days ago Address
오 저도알아봐야겠어요
Prev  Next  List