like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[종아리성형]

I had calf surgery.....finally

ㄲㅇㄹㅇㅈㄷ 2010-03-18 (목) 21:40 14 Years ago 1807
I too am a woman with a cursed lower body. So, I was worried about it for about a year... I might not be able to walk... There were so many bad things happening... After much thought, I finally made up my mind and had the surgery. I want to wear a skirt...ㅡ.ㅡ;; I had it done at the J00 calf specialty hospital in Gangnam Station... The pretty girl with long hair who was giving me advice here was honest and didn't recommend many things, so I trusted her and decided to go... She has a pretty and kind face, and she speaks kindly and politely too. Actually, there are about three places. I had a consultation, and the director at ㅈㅇ was kind and really nice, but the director there recommended liposuction and too much at once and was very unfriendly, so I didn't trust him. The consultant at ㅂㄹㄴ in Apgujeong wasn't unfriendly, but for some reason I just didn't trust him! However, this is what I feel while going to the hospital for consultations. Of course, the doctor's skills are important, but the counseling staff also play a very important role....ㅡ..ㅡ I will write in detail for those who are curious...When I first arrive. I designed it and lay down on the operating table. I was nervous and worried.... First, they were giving anesthesia, but my legs were shaking. It didn't hurt, but I was scared... I screamed in shock once haha. When the anesthesia wears off, they keep hitting me with a stick?? I can't express it in words, but it doesn't hurt while I'm doing it... It took me about an hour or two??!! I fell asleep in the middle... That sounds like a lie, right?? But it really happens!! After everything was finished, the nurse was pressing down on me to stop the swelling, and at that time, I felt like my joints were going to bend... And I was wearing compression stockings, but I couldn't walk well because they were tight... And when I wore the stockings, they were tight, so my legs went numb and my toes hurt. I came home after resting for about an hour, but my legs were so numb that I couldn't sleep, so I took off my stockings...ㅡ.ㅡ;; I called and asked, and they said it was good to wear them because they were meant to prevent swelling, but they said they wouldn't shrink or shrink if I didn't wear them. So I took them off, so I thought I'd buy it. After that, I slept well and comfortably. ^^ I don't have much strength yet, but my muscles have become softer. But the left side seems to be less... a little egg-shaped... hmm... I'll check again in 2 months,,, I I'm really lazy, but I need to stretch well... I need to do this more often in the future haha. I'll have to wait and see, but I hope I have slim legs... haha ​​When the swelling goes down, I'll take a picture and post a review. Let's all become pretty ^ㅡ^

Comment 5
2010-03-19 (금) 08:07 14 Years ago Address
Please send me a message about the price and whether it can be used immediately.
고고씽ㅋ 2010-03-19 (금) 09:03 14 Years ago Address
Please be sure to upload a photo~^_^
경자 2010-03-19 (금) 23:23 14 Years ago Address
정보좀주세용
끝장낼꼬 2010-04-08 (목) 15:18 14 Years ago Address
병원이랑 비용좀 알려주세요 부탁드려요 ^^
라잉이 2010-05-16 (일) 12:02 14 Years ago Address
정보좀 주세요~~^^부탁드립니당.ㅎ
Prev  Next  List