Dr.
이중희
Hospital
강남예일미의원
Price
100 만원
Days
1 days
Thanks to the recommendation from the artists, I finally got my thighs and calves massaged at Gangnam Yeilmi! I was worried because there was so much information, but I chose only two places and went for consultation. Since I was going to have my calves done, I went to a hospital specializing in the lower body! I went to the first place because it was famous, but the price was more than I expected, and even though I received thorough consultation, it was a bit difficult for me. Then, I went to the Gangnam Yale Beauty consultation for the second time, and the doctor explained it so clearly that I was convinced that I should have it done at this hospital. (I think the consultation lasted about an hour!) My body type has a narrow pelvis, but horseback riding plays a role in the pelvis. Since I was making the line curved, I decided to only do it on the front and inside of my thighs. And in my case, if I remove the outside, my hips could sag, so I was told that it was better not to do it as much as possible, so my concerns about sagging hips disappeared. Also, my calves also have a lot of fat on the outside. They asked me to only do the outer side, so I think the cost of the surgery was cheaper than I thought (++and they said there was a chance the inner side would be discolored, so I was more stubborn and only did the outer side as the doctor said) and I did it on the calf and thigh over 2 days, doctor. In order to focus on this surgery, he said to do the calf first and the thigh the next day. Actually, I thought this was right, so I thought I should do it here even more . And there was no consultation fee, no deposit pressure, and the hospital director only gave me the price according to the director's chart! I didn't even set a date and thought I really needed to do something here, so I thought about putting down a deposit and going, but the director said I would pay the deposit once the surgery date was set, so I received a consultation with ease! -------------------------------------------------- ------ Now, I will tell you the real calf surgery review! Actually, I was worried a lot because there weren't many reviews about calf stasis even across all the hospitals. So, I'm leaving this to help! Personally, I was worried if there was a difference in thickness between the thighs and the calves, so I just did it in one go. In the reviews of Seongyesa, people at Yale said that they sometimes wake up from anesthesia, so I was really nervous. But the teacher told me that today's calves were simple, so I was nervous. He told me not to do it and not to worry, so I just trusted the doctor and lay down on the operating table. The surgery took about an hour, and I didn't feel any pain after the anesthesia wore off during the surgery. And I was able to walk better than I thought, so I came home and walked to the supermarket with my mom, and there was no problem walking around. And bruises. It barely hurt, so it was more of a tingling sensation in the area where the surgery was performed rather than pain. The incisions were made one by one at the ankle folds, so I don't think there's any need to worry about scars . + I'll post another review after a week!

Comment 16
쩝쩝학사 2024-01-31 (수) 00:34 4 Months ago Address
I also want to do calf surgery, but I don't usually do it very often. I hope the surgery goes well. Please leave a review!

Kiut Writer 2024-01-31 (수) 20:10 4 Months ago Address
Ugh, I’m going to wait for about 2 weeks!!:)
ㅇ0 2024-01-31 (수) 17:20 4 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

Kiut Writer 2024-01-31 (수) 20:12 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

ㅇ0 2024-02-01 (목) 19:20 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

Kiut Writer 2024-02-06 (화) 09:12 4 Months ago Address
위에 가격 써놨어!
뚱빵뚜 2024-02-01 (목) 13:19 4 Months ago Address
내친구 종아리했는데 붓기관리 잘안되던데.. 얼마나뺐어? 얼마야?

Kiut Writer 2024-02-01 (목) 13:22 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.