Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

I am a person who breathes

리롱 2012-01-15 (일) 21:30 12 Years ago 3174
I broke my calf. The doctor and the head of the department seem to be bluffing a bit. The ankles are really pretty. They're all thick. It's been over a year since I've been exhausted and there's no change. It's too sad for my legs, so I cried... It's a follow-up care frog. Guess... I don't like it.. I did the high frequency for roughly a minute or two, and then the surgery went on right away. Let's do it quickly and let it go. It's like this... I did it in a strange place at the bottom of Busan, but it got better there, anyway, it's a reoperation, but this time it's change? I'm going there. I'm going to remove the thighs and calves all at once... Does anyone know of a change? I'll only answer questions in the comments because I'm connected by phone

Comment 5
네코핑 2012-01-16 (월) 10:38 12 Years ago Address
Huh... Really??? I did a lot of follow-up... the change was okay??
리롱 Writer 2012-01-16 (월) 14:42 12 Years ago Address
It's real.... I keep thinking about getting a high frequency radio later on in time, and Yaton Stem is a real bummer. I pretended to be honest and talked with the chief of staff after a while, but the doctor came into the counseling room and just screamed and left ㅡㅡ; Anyway, it's Mbithu. The choice is yours, but I'm so upset with my money.
민경경경 2012-01-17 (화) 21:57 12 Years ago Address
The chiropractic hospital I went to is also effective and kind. Please send me a note.
런데빌런 2012-01-18 (수) 10:13 12 Years ago Address
…………………………………… You suffered. I'm sure you'll do well next time1!
ymh1214 2012-01-26 (목) 13:39 12 Years ago Address
저도 여기 상담받으러 갔다가 완전 부담스럽게 박혜미처럼 얘기하는 실장 + 나르시즘인것 같아 보이는 의사샘 = 결론 ㄱ엄청난 거부감 그래서 여긴 안가기로 결정했어요~~~ 그리고 국소마취하는점이 가장 큰 거부감-_- 뭐 이게 더 안전하다곤 하는데 그냥 수면마취해서 눈깜았다가 뜰래요 ㅋㅋ
Prev  Next  List