• EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Love Handle Rams Reviews

주돌 2024-03-25 (월) 11:12 3 Months ago 722
Hospital
365mc병원 영등포점
Finally, I did Rams... A lifelong homework diet. In my 20s, I lost it all the time, but in my 30s, I suddenly gained weight and never lost it. I exercised, but my muscle mass was naturally good, so I gained muscle and didn't lose body fat. I worked out hard for almost 3 years, but I lost about 3 kg and couldn't lose it. Even if I tried tightening my diet, if I changed my diet, I would immediately return to my normal weight. It was so stressful. I think Teacher PT should either do an extreme amount of aerobic exercise or reduce his diet for an extremely long period of time. However, he said that it would be okay to try liposuction since it is almost impossible based on common sense while living a social life. So I went to the Rams Center right away, made payment, and waited until the date of the procedure. Haha, it was peak season, so I couldn't do it right away and waited a month. They do back and arm treatments on separate dates, but the person consulting called me in the middle. Even if you say you can come and join us at once, you should never do that... Maybe it's because the effort you put in makes a difference? When I saw people who had both, they said it took 4 hours, but I think they did it because the doctor was worried that he would only do it roughly if his stamina was low. So, after doing the back and love handles, there was a review saying that the arms were sore the next week ... It's not surgery, so I guess I can endure this much pain. ? I'm really good at tolerating pain, but it hurts a bit haha. I heard there are individual differences when the fat-dissolving solution goes in. I tend to have a lot of back muscles, so the pain of the flesh and muscles separating? I feel this quite a lot. The doctor said it wouldn't hurt much if there was only fat. The doctor said he had built good back muscles... I was proud because he gave me a lot of compliments... Then what if this big thing is all muscle? He was kind during the consultation, and he pulled it out with great care during the procedure. Every nook and cranny. I felt like I was being sucked in, like I was a balloon. Take out 3 more bottles from the prepared bottles and pour them out. That's why I didn't spill any of the solution afterwards. They said that I had a lot of 17 bottles taken out because of the back convexity, bra line, and love handles! I was prescribed Saxenda because I was taking a drug called Concerta. I paid about 100,000 won and started taking Saxenda. Appetite wasn't a problem to begin with, but while I was doing it, he told me to make sure... haha ​​It costs a lot of money to lose weight, but I thought it was similar to getting 5 months of PT, so I decided to just play it cool. I'll sell my arms next week and write another review.

Comment 6
동동막걸리 2024-03-26 (화) 15:33 3 Months ago Address
하 ㅣ.. 피티해 도 난 안되더라 ㅠ 그냥 지흡이답인듯
짜순 2024-03-26 (화) 20:09 3 Months ago Address
람스는 울퉁불퉁이나 패임은 없나요?

주돌 Writer 2024-03-27 (수) 09:53 3 Months ago Address
그걸 최소화 한다고는 해요 근데 울퉁불틍은 아직 못느꼈고 팔 하면 좀 보인다고는 하네요! 팔 하고 후기 또 써볼게용

짜순 2024-03-29 (금) 13:28 3 Months ago Address
오 답변 감사합니다!
예뻐질거에요오 2024-04-01 (월) 23:06 2 Months ago Address
ㅜㅠ 람스 요즘 엄청 많이하네!

주돌 Writer 2024-04-02 (화) 10:49 2 Months ago Address