Dr.
정래준
Hospital
로블에비뉴의원
Price
5000000 만원
Days
13 days

It's been 12 days since I received the arm and bra line treatment from Roble Avenue's Director Jeong Rae-jun. #Pain It didn't hurt on the day of the surgery, but from the next day, the pain in the arm and bra line, especially the ribs, felt like muscle pain, but it wasn't so much that I couldn't stand it . I started walking, but when I hit the ground when I walk, do I feel a slight bruise-like pain? It was just that, and my bra line hurt like a bruise when I lay down or got up from lying down, but this also got a lot better after a week. From the day after I sold my arms, the temperature went up by about 45 degrees. He told me to stretch hard, so I stretched as much as I could, and the more I did, the better it got, perfect from the 4th to 5th day after surgery. I was able to do the hurray posture . #I think it started to swell from the day before the swelling, and it peaked on the 5th to 6th day, and after that, the swelling went down and went down. After about 10 days, the swelling is definitely going down. The frontal line looks a little round, so it stays that way. I was very anxious that the swelling would go down, but each day it goes down more and the line changes. Today it's a straighter line than yesterday. It's only been 12 days and the stitches haven't even been removed, but I'm getting more and more excited. And what I thought was a real advantage is that the incision area is very small. Consultation What kind of wound protector is this?? You said you were using that, but two of my co-workers also had arm surgery at different hospitals, and my incisions were the smallest. In fact, I didn't think much of it before the surgery because I thought it might leave some scars, but after it was done, the incisions were so small and hard to see. It's an unexpected benefit haha. It 's my explained everything to me while smiling and saying, "This is how I'm going to remove it." At the end, he told me that it wouldn't make me wrinkled haha. So I relaxed a little and trusted the doctor and went into surgery. Thank you, doctor haha.
Written by
App

Comment 1
박화요비님 2024-03-12 (화) 13:55 3 Months ago Address
You worked hard ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List