Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

I'm considering liposuction.

qawsewQE 2018-03-24 (토) 01:31 6 Years ago 958
My weight is close to 70 and my height is around 170... I have a very healthy physique. The upper body is not that fat, but the lower body is obviously extremely obese. I looked into liposuction and heard that it costs more than 250, excluding 4000 CC. Ha... if you are wondering if you should do something like this, please give me some advice.

Comment 2
하늘빛은하 2018-04-09 (월) 04:57 6 Years ago Address
I'm also 70 kg, but Harvey... I live in a rural area, so I shaved off the fat and made a reservation at 360. They said that suction is important during liposuction, but aftercare is also important. I also looked into it for an event in Seoul, and unlike the first time, there was an additional cost. It's 2 million won just for the thighs... I thought it would be better to just get it done close to home if I added the cost of after-care to the cost of transportation to Seoul. If you look for a place that doesn't add BMI, you can get it done for around 150.
하체뿌셔 2018-04-13 (금) 21:40 6 Years ago Address
I made a reservation because my friend told me to waste that money on food anyway! If your upper body is thin, your lower body will look very skinnyㅠㅠㅠ It's all self-satisfactionㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm fat all over....
Prev  Next  List