Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

I had liposuction injection and defat injection.

bab**** 2018-05-23 (수) 17:17 6 Years ago 5674

Is it because your inner thighs stick out every time you wear pants? I wanted to get rid of it, so the other things are okay, but I have a lot of complexes and I always wear dresses, so I looked into this and that. I found out that there is an injection that can easily remove fat, so I had a little bit of fat removed from the inner and outer thighs. The results weren't bad, but the pain was really painful. When I was getting the fat removed, I thought, why did I really eat? What on earth am I eating so much that I'm like this? But, it's been about a month since I did it, so I feel like I've received some kind of compensation. Now, a lot of the swelling has gone down, and my lines have become more prominent and slimmer. I really want to do it again next time. I was worried about what to do if it was completely lumpy, but it seemed like they were paying a lot of attention. On the second day, I wasn't sure because of the swelling. I didn't know if my thighs had gone down or not... ㅠ I continued to consult on the hospital's KakaoTalk and asked when the swelling would go down and when I would see results. They asked if I needed to wear a compression garment and I got really angry. Also, I had some muscle pain when I woke up, and then I suddenly felt a tingling sensation like electricity coming on, and it lasted for a week. I thought it was a side effect, but when I read other people's posts, I found out that they had it worse than me. There were some people who had serious bruises, so I thought I'd just do it... In the 3rd week, the outside of the thigh was fine, but the inside was still a little small, but it was really small. It felt like there was swelling. Should I say it felt a bit slower? I remember whining about not retouching it when I was pulling out the stitches for a week because I wasn't sure about the effect. It seems like the swelling goes down over time rather than going away right away! There doesn't seem to be much swelling compared to diaphoresis. The picture below was taken a month after I had it. I took pictures every week to see how much of a difference it would make on my own. Starting from the second week, I started jogging and exercising a lot slowly. I was told to drink 2 liters of water at a time, so I drank a lot of water. I ate it. I heard it was good to do squats, so I did it every day and am still doing it! My pants are now too loose around my thighs. I can feel the effect, so I want to try it again, but I still remember the pain on the first day, so it's scary, but I'm satisfied.

Comment 16
개꿀이다 2018-05-23 (수) 18:31 6 Years ago Address
사진 보고 싶은데 등급이 하  ..  디팻주사 몇cc 얼마에 뽑으셨나요 ㅠㅠㅠ

bab**** Writer 2018-05-25 (금) 16:06 6 Years ago Address
저 50cc에 10병 뽑았어요 효과는 좋은데 아 정말 아픈건 싫은 거 같아요 ㅠㅋ
뷔뷔뷔뷔뷔뷔뷔 2018-05-24 (목) 16:21 6 Years ago Address
디팻이랑 지흡 사이에서 고민중임 ㅠㅠㅠ

bab**** Writer 2018-05-25 (금) 16:06 6 Years ago Address
[@뷔뷔뷔뷔뷔뷔뷔] 둘다 비슷비슷한데 좀 디테일?하게 할땐 디팻도 나쁘지 않은거같아요 ~ !
콕해 2018-05-24 (목) 22:33 6 Years ago Address
허벅 안쪽 사타구니살 너무너무 평생스트레스..살찌니까 그 부위때문에 걸려서
걸음걸이까지 이상해져서 다리까지 다 휘어버리고ㅜㅜ 너무고민이에요 저도 하고싶은데...님얼마나 들엇어여?

bab**** Writer 2018-05-25 (금) 16:10 6 Years ago Address
[@콕해] 한병에 10만원이였어요 10병했구요 안쪽허벅지나 그런거 할땐 훨씬 괜찮은 거 같아요 라인 정리하는데도 도움되고 아는 언니는 뱃살했는데 그언닌 운동하다가 안해서 살쪄서 ??? 근데 그언닌 거의 군살제거 확됬어여 효과 저보다 좋아요 그언니도 디팻주사했구요
유유별 2018-05-29 (화) 23:21 6 Years ago Address
우와..다리 이뿌시당...근데 이건 영구적인건가오

bab**** Writer 2018-05-31 (목) 16:37 6 Years ago Address
[@유유별] 살찌면 말짱 도룩묵이랬어용ㅇ,,
시위빙 2018-06-04 (월) 21:45 6 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
바나나냠냠 2018-06-12 (화) 00:35 6 Years ago Address
디팻하고 그냥 일상생활에서 무리는 안갔나요??
ㅇㅇㄱ 2018-06-17 (일) 04:44 6 Years ago Address
이런거  무릎살은될까요..ㅠㅠ
대인기피증탈출 2018-06-21 (목) 08:29 6 Years ago Address
효과대박쩌는거같아요 다리예쁨