Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

Calf Reduction Surgery, Botox Review

paramount 2018-08-19 (일) 14:41 6 Years ago 2164
Two years ago, I had surgery at ㅎㅍㅅ, which is famous for calf reduction surgery! The pain was worse than I expected, so I cried during the surgery. I remember having a hard time moving step by step because I had no strength in my calf muscles after the surgery. I think the price was around 250? It takes 1-2 months after surgery for your steps to become more natural. I even heard a friend who was walking with his arms crossed ask why he was limping. The effects appeared gradually within two weeks and lasted for a year, but since the muscles were constantly used, they gradually recurred. After that, I got Botox on my calf twice (once a year. The Botox effect seems to last about 5 months), but now I just manage it by stretching and eating less high-salt foods. I think it's true that the calf is God's territory... The auxiliary muscles around the surgery area have developed, and now I have some external muscles...ㅠㅠ I plan to get Botox on my calf before next summer, and I plan on continuing to get it in the future. I was born with extremely developed calf muscles, so I don't regret having the surgery and I think I would do it again if I could go back to that time. So, if there is someone who wants to have a reduction surgery, I don't want to stop them because I know it is a huge complex. However, please understand that swelling is not a problem if you stand or walk for a long time, so please bear with it. Just because you have surgery is not the end! You must continue to manage it...

Comment 4
모모 2018-08-19 (일) 14:52 6 Years ago Address
Can calf botox produce compensatory muscles?

paramount Writer 2018-08-19 (일) 14:57 6 Years ago Address
[@] It seems like it happens!ㅠㅠAfter getting Botox, the loss of strength in my legs is the same. It's less than the incision surgery, but...
고엔 2018-08-27 (월) 10:34 6 Years ago Address
I guess it's because it's a muscle that can't be used.
eoq**** 2018-09-27 (목) 00:02 5 Years ago Address
ㅜㅜ Is it ineffective?
Prev  Next  List