Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

Mpl thigh review

행복하고싶다 2018-10-01 (월) 19:35 5 Years ago 1614
Since last May, I've had 2 sets of thighs treated at the s clinic (famous for mpl)... I'm a real born Hobby ㅠㅠ I've been to Juvis... I've also tried meridians... I've also tried 3,000 jump ropes a day. ... I did this because I was so desperate for MPL, but I started with s because the reviews have really written the heartfelt stories of hobbies like me (I felt). As a result, I didn't see much of an effect ㅠㅠ Mom and my friends said that I had the thinnest legs in my life!!!!! that much!!! No, maybe even more! I lost my upper body... I was told to do it at the hospital, so I strictly followed my diet and prescription... As it is... But I've heard a lot of people say that my face has improved, so I live with comfort, and anyways, I'm really reassured by even just dreaming. I'll tell you, if you're a jerk, you might be really sick... I was so nervous the first time I was hit, so the sky was dizzy and I was just staggering and chasing after it all. Still, I was sick, so I was barely looking at the idol video. ..@.@

Comment 3
윤스스 2018-12-07 (금) 00:08 5 Years ago Address
이럴수가..또하나의 시술이 떠나가네요
ㅈㅇㅈ90 2019-02-27 (수) 20:42 5 Years ago Address
저도효과못봣어요......진짜화장실갈때마다얼마나챙피하던지
매운갈삐짐 2024-06-07 (금) 08:17 3 Months ago Address
2번 받으신 거고 효과 못 보신 건가요?̊̈?
Prev  Next  List