Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

Scars on arms and bra line after 1 and a half years of liposuction

뇸냐금 2018-09-22 (토) 01:30 5 Years ago 4173

I saw that there was an event at ㅂㅂㅌ in February 2017, and I did a forearm + bra line at ㄷㅌㅋㄹㅁ. The price is in the mid-3 million won range? + I remember it was the price of the compression garment. The counseling director is kind and the director is cheerful.  During the first consultation, he took off his top (he was wearing a bra) and took pictures of the front and back haha. At this point, I almost made a shameful comment. I live in Gyeonggi-do, so I asked how I should get there after the surgery, and he even caught a taxi at the hospital. I said I would give it to you.    At the time of the consultation, he said that there would be a total of 4 faint scars, one on each elbow (wrinkled area) and one small scar about half a span away from the armpit. ★It was very, very faint, so I trusted him and had the surgery. In addition, about 2,900 cc was extracted from both sides. They said they chose a lot lol I'm a pig;;; Haha , the current state after a year and a half - there is a dent in the inner forearm right above the armpit. I found out that this is due to the director's skill and that dents occur when too much is extracted at once.. You can easily find out by searching.  The inner skin is still lumpy. Like Haeo Hill ㅜㅠ;;  - Scar... I guess they pierced another side without even consulting me? There are two scars under my left armpit, one on top and one on the bottom, and there is no explanation for these. The scar is protruding and turning black   - I felt that my armpit area was folded from the first time they put on the compression garment. But he said it was okay = The fat was hardened in that state -> He said it was because I was wearing the wrong compression garment and it hurt -> ??????? - They said they'd catch a taxi for me... There's a taxi stop when I go out, so I tell them to go on their own. It feels like there's only skin left on my arms, and the skin between my armpits and breasts is just skin, so it feels like it's just folded... It's up to each person to decide, but Jihyeop also needs to be careful. I hope you find out!

Comment 5
Ssunshine 2018-09-24 (월) 00:09 5 Years ago Address
Are you upset? I canceled because I was scared... Have you tried applying the desired medicine to the scar?
인생역전필요 2018-09-24 (월) 20:51 5 Years ago Address
헐.. 저기로 어디를 뽑았단 말이에요?
원래 겨드랑이 안쪽이랑
팔꿈치쪽인데;;;
왜 저길 뽑으셨지???
짜미 2018-10-12 (금) 20:32 5 Years ago Address
헐 병원진짜... 고생하셨네요. 흉터연고 챙겨바르세요!+
알파파 2018-10-25 (목) 23:37 5 Years ago Address
고생하셨어요ㅠㅠ지흡도 잘알아봐야겠네요ㅜ
syspr 2020-08-24 (월) 15:48 4 Years ago Address
쫄보에 의심도 많은데,, 지흡 정말 고민되네요.. 이렇게 움푹패이셔서 너무 속상할 거 같아요
Prev  Next  List