Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

Thigh diaphoresis review, week 2

꿀꿀 2018-12-06 (목) 00:03 5 Years ago 3125
It's been two weeks since I've had thigh pain. After 2 weeks, my stitches became blue and I received one free high-frequency treatment. The treatment was not as painful as it was in other reviews. I had a lot of bruising, but it is slowly disappearing, and the swelling still has a long way to go. The size has now decreased by about 2 cm on each side. My muscles are still sore and someone slapped my thigh while I was talking and I screamed in pain ㅜㅠ I was really surprised;; The day of surgery, I was sore and throbbing. The next day, it became more bearable. I expected it, but going to the bathroom was painful. It's really hard to look pretty. You have to take into account that wearing compression garments makes your stomach uncomfortable and tight when you sleep. After 2 weeks, I was able to sleep with my clothes off~~^^ The hospital was located at ㄷㅌㅍ near Nonhyeon Station, which specializes only in Jiheup. The person who was the director of Numerical Hospital came out and opened a private hospital, but he only performed two surgeries a day. And it seemed like a lot of Japanese people came to get surgery. When you go to a consultation, they explain things in much more detail than other places. While looking at the problem area using ultrasound, check the thickness of the fat and estimate the amount of fat that can be removed. After consultation, I decided to come here without hesitation. (At another place, they gave me a rough consultation very quickly and charged me 10,000 won... They said I would have to make an incision on my knee...;;; That's it.) The incision area is covered by panties and is about 3-4.5 mm. The scab fell off, but the scar barely healed. The consultation was conducted free of charge. The staff are very friendly. Even when I went to remove the stitches, the staff who had undergone diarrhea surgery shared information about the progress at some point based on their experience, sympathized with the pain(?), and took care of my needs. We will not respond to inquiries about surgery costs.

Comment 5
문찌 2018-12-06 (목) 00:21 5 Years ago Address
헐 허벅지 얘기하다 쳤다는 말에 저도 놀랐네요ㅠㅠ 수술받고 1주일정도 후에 일상생활 불편함 없이 가능할까요..? ㅠㅠ 대중교통타고 회사가거나 그런거요.. 무리겠죠..? ㅠㅠ

꿀꿀 Writer 2018-12-06 (목) 00:30 5 Years ago Address
[@문찌] 저는 다음 날은 쉬었는데 다음날부터는 친구들도 만나고 출근도하고 했어요. 사무직이라 큰 무리는 없었고 지하철도 탈만했어요~~
양t 2018-12-09 (일) 15:58 5 Years ago Address
허벅지만 받은건가요?? 총 지방량은 얼마나 뺀건가요??
인생역전필요 2018-12-09 (일) 18:44 5 Years ago Address
허벅지를 무릎에 절개를 해서 빼다니.... 그거 진짜 흉질거 같은데..
보통 그렇게 안하는데.. 그병원 특이하네요
저는 팔했는데.. 허벅지도 많이 아프시죠?ㅠㅠ
민화니 2019-01-02 (수) 02:48 5 Years ago Address
저는 엉덩이 밑에 쨌는게 일년 반넘은 지금 흉터아직 남아있어요 ㅠ
Prev  Next  List