• KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

Calf surgery review

sasa0952 2019-07-28 (일) 05:25 5 Years ago 1645
Hospital
하피스
My thighs are thin, but my calves are thicker, so I'm always stressed. Even if I wear skinny pants or straight pants, my calves always stick out and I'm really stressed. I thought about it for a few years before getting it, and I'm really satisfied. I can't touch the flounders because both the outer and inner flounders are big. They said it was an area that didn't have any, so I decided to retouch the outside first and only a little bit on the inside first (because of the compensatory muscles), and later after 6 treatments, I decided to retouch the inside again. It's been 3 months since I did it, and it has decreased from 36.5 to 32. In high school, the name+ elephant combines the nickname of the nickname, but everyone is very surprised.

Comment 4
123 2019-08-21 (수) 16:58 5 Years ago Address
The thickest part of my calf is 36.5, but my nickname is "Elephant"? ㅜㅜ It's not that I have pretty legs, but elephants... I just measured my leg size and was shockedㅋㅋㅋ
양배추쓰 2019-08-28 (수) 01:21 5 Years ago Address
Oh my, I was shocked when I measured it with a tape measure too..ㅋㅋㅠ Because of the calf muscles, they look thicker than your thighs, so I'm so jealous that you had a successful surgery!
히융몰라 2020-01-16 (목) 09:57 4 Years ago Address
Since it's less risky, is the surgical method different?? By any chance, have you not developed compensatory muscles yet?
멍뭉이멍멍뭉뭉 2020-07-06 (월) 14:59 4 Years ago Address
* This is a secret post.
Prev  Next  List