Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

Free from your calves!

매실꿀차 2020-03-21 (토) 10:08 4 Years ago 3209
병원에서 찍은 시술 전후인데 볼때마다 전사진에 놀라네요ㅎㅎ

<병원에서 찍은 시술 전후인데 볼때마다 전사진에 놀라네요ㅎㅎ>

그나마 다리가 잘보이는 여름사진인데 진짜 알 일도없는 걸그룹 다리에요

<그나마 다리가 잘보이는 여름사진인데 진짜 알 일도없는 걸그룹 다리에요>

I have never seen a woman with thicker calves than mine in my life. Plus, I was at a very normal weight. I remember that when I first measured it at the hospital, my circumference was about 39.5, and that was after I had undergone a reduction surgery and surgery to melt and remove fat from my calves! It was originally thicker ㅠㅠ Really, the hospital I went to was the worst. Maybe it was the hospital I went to, but it was unfriendly, there was no follow-up care, and most importantly, there was no effect. As a side effect, the muscles became asymmetrical and lumpy. I know this is a side effect that comes with the surgery! Then, I found out about Seiji Clinic's injections, and since that day, I have been treating Dr. Seiji Clinic as my second father! I was really wondering if the injection treatment would be effective, but the injections only drastically reduced the size of my calves. I only had the gastrocnemius muscle treated (the gastrocnemius muscle is the calf muscle), and I think I lost about 32cm at this point, and then the soleus muscle (the inner muscle) was also treated. After receiving the treatment, my calves became thinner than most girl groups. At this time, I think I lost about 28cm. But then it was very difficult to walk, so these days, I only do the gastrocnemius treatment! Since the procedure needs to be done periodically, I have another reservation for next Monday. If you do the maintenance treatment like this, it's actually not that expensive, so it's not a burden. I think the initial investment cost can be a bit burdensome. Of course, post-procedure care is important! If you get a massage, your skin will become thinner faster and it will be maintained much better. Stretching is essential and you should definitely control your weight. I haven't taken care of it for a long time because it's bothersome, but it's still maintained well^^ I'm praising it so much that it may seem like I have a part-time job, but I went to this hospital. It's been about 7-8 years, and I'm always grateful that I was able to have a beautiful 20's thanks to you. In fact, other people's views and treatment of me before and after the procedure have changed a lot^^; (I've also heard people say, "Your calves are so pretty.") Plastic surgery or procedures It's called a heart or mental problem, but I still spend money today on external reactions that I actually feel! Have a beautiful day everyone

Comment 15
예찡찡 2020-04-14 (화) 14:51 4 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
코봉지 2020-05-02 (토) 04:51 4 Years ago Address
Please give me information, I'm desperate.

매실꿀차 Writer 2020-08-20 (목) 22:33 4 Years ago Address
[@Nose Bag] I got a small injection at Seiji Clinic!
silk123 2020-05-03 (일) 22:56 4 Years ago Address
The treatment and maintenance is so smooth. envious.
토마토미 2020-06-12 (금) 17:39 4 Years ago Address
I also had muscle atrophy surgery, but I came back to life. No, I completely blocked the nerves, so please give me some information on how it grew again. It's so hot I'm dying, but I want to wear a skirt.

매실꿀차 Writer 2020-08-20 (목) 22:34 4 Years ago Address
[@Tomatomi] I found out later that nerves are connected again through a different path. But since it is reconnected irregularly, asymmetry occurs.
나도할껄그랬어 2020-06-20 (토) 04:20 4 Years ago Address
Are you saying it went numb with a small injection? Or is it because I had a reduction surgery done somewhere else before?

매실꿀차 Writer 2020-08-20 (목) 22:35 4 Years ago Address
[@I should have done it too] The before picture is a picture of me already having had the surgery done and the fat melted away. Surprisingly, I only got thinner with the small injection.
앨리스지방 2020-06-26 (금) 19:58 4 Years ago Address
It's the same as my legs. Blowfish roe. I want to be reborn by sharing information.

매실꿀차 Writer 2020-08-20 (목) 22:35 4 Years ago Address
[@Alicejibang] I just went to Seiji Clinic and got a small injection!
후르츠캔디버스 2020-10-28 (수) 17:40 3 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
흐으미 2020-12-09 (수) 03:18 3 Years ago Address
Your calves are so pretty, I’m jealous!!! Can I ask the approximate cost? Of course, the cost will vary from person to person, but that’s right.
라윰이 2021-08-21 (토) 16:45 3 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
lhlh 2023-10-10 (화) 00:06 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
lhlh 2023-10-10 (화) 00:07 10 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List