Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

Gentleman ㄱㄴㅇㅇ Surgery Review

phros 2021-01-06 (수) 16:19 3 Years ago 3859
Hello^^ This is a review of a calf reduction + liposuction procedure at Shinsa Station ㄱㄴㅇㅇ in early September. In fact, I was looking for hospitals only thinking about calf recession, but the prices varied widely and there were not many hospitals compared to other surgeries. After picking and choosing, I met the director, and he said exactly what I wanted, so I decided on this hospital. The director always gives a general explanation rather than asking questions from the patient, and gives me a chance to speak. However, please clarify only what is necessary. He said that I don't have a very good calf case, I can't get much thinner, and there isn't a lot of fat to extract. He said he had to have the ankle area removed. This is something I was aware of while consulting at other hospitals. Some hospitals even said that calf suctioning was not possible. The director said that if I accepted that part, he would do his best in the surgery, so I decided to do it at this hospital. To be exact, I received liposuction at 270 degrees on both sides of my calf and gastrocnemius muscles. Now, 4 months later, the biobond has loosened a lot and I am satisfied with the liposuction. The decline is still in progress. I also received post-liposuction care at this hospital, but usually hospitals provide follow-up care about once... But here, my biobond was so hard and wouldn't loosen, so they called me several times and kept performing carboxylation. At first, I took Endermology, but then I started taking Carboxy several times at weekly intervals. The price was around 300, and if I pinch my calf now, it feels like I've removed all the fat I could. Looking at the liposuction results alone, I am most satisfied with this hospital. I am thinking of getting liposuction in other areas again here. It is said that calf recession is semi-permanent, but since I received it recently, I cannot tell what will happen in the next few years. However , we are grateful that you are willing to make a reservation for retouching . ㄱㄴㅇㅇ is a hospital that gets better after surgery. This is the first hospital that gets better after surgery.. I recommend this hospital for calf recession and calf liposuction.

Comment 8
예뻐지고시프다앙 2021-01-16 (토) 02:59 3 Years ago Address
You did it cheaply for 300.
Leahhh 2021-01-23 (토) 16:49 3 Years ago Address
Congratulations on your success!
코봉지 2021-02-02 (화) 03:27 3 Years ago Address
Did you do it cheaply with 300 expulsion and 300 suction?
sincerely 2021-02-02 (화) 19:29 3 Years ago Address
Thanks for sharing the information! lol
니캆 2021-02-16 (화) 23:22 3 Years ago Address
이벤트가인가요?
코룰루 2021-07-09 (금) 03:13 3 Years ago Address
너무부럽다 ㅜㅜ
YK1234 2022-08-11 (목) 07:23 2 Years ago Address
저도 여기서 복부했는데...
전체적으론 만족하는데. 비수면으로 수술해서 너무아파서 수술받다 죽고싶었어요. (여긴 비수면위주에요)
제가 하도 울고 그만한다고해서 복부 아랫쪽 못뺏구요.
리터치 공짜인데 몇년째안가고있어요ㅋㅋㅋㅋ......
rt힘에 2022-09-19 (월) 09:37 1 Years ago Address
퇴축효과잇으셖나영!!
Prev  Next  List