Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

Full body liposuction, thighs revealed this time... pain from chafing on inner thighs... and 19+

인천앞바다에사이다가 2021-02-15 (월) 15:42 3 Years ago 4994
놀라지마세여.....허벅지헤헤....

<놀라지마세여.....허벅지헤헤....>

이렇게 싹둑 썰리기 잇긔업긔....인천사람인게자랑스럽다증맬

<이렇게 싹둑 썰리기 잇긔업긔....인천사람인게자랑스럽다증맬>

여기맨날터진사람....나야나

<여기맨날터진사람....나야나>

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Does anyone know that pain in my thighs ? What can I do about pants? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ That's why I have no choice but to wear skirts rather than pants... It's really painful because of the chafing on the inside of my thighs... And after the thigh surgery, I feel bad ... .. Big hit, 19+ .... I love you. You know, it made a huge difference in my ribs .......... It's hard to explain in words, it's about 12/3 of my thighs haha. It's so full. It's 3 months ㅎ ㅎㅎㅎ If you get close to me, you can shake off the rapidly. ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ....(Closes up clothes again) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha to the 1st part to reveal the thighs in the 2nd part was revealed by Ma Dong-seok's arms and Jung Yu-mi............(( ......It's not that bad, I'll just bring a picture of an ordinary person's forearm.

Comment 9
ㅇㅎㄴㅊ 2021-02-15 (월) 16:30 3 Years ago Address
Wow, I'm so happy to see my thighs really popping out there... I'm going to do it soon too.

인천앞바다에사이다가 Writer 2021-02-19 (금) 21:04 3 Years ago Address
[@ㅇㅎㄴㅊ] Right hahahahahahahaha When will you do it?? Curious!! I always go to the laundromat and ask them to repair just that areaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
춥네요 2021-02-16 (화) 14:05 3 Years ago Address
Oh thank you for the review! I'll wait for the third review as well

인천앞바다에사이다가 Writer 2021-02-19 (금) 21:04 3 Years ago Address
[@It's cold] Hahahahaha Really??????????
쥬쥬하 2021-02-21 (일) 14:15 3 Years ago Address
Wow that's awesome

인천앞바다에사이다가 Writer 2021-03-03 (수) 14:27 3 Years ago Address
[@Jujuha] Right...it's awesome hahaha
fakelove 2021-02-23 (화) 19:40 3 Years ago Address
The effect looks good.
sjsk 2021-02-26 (금) 23:00 3 Years ago Address
I know the pain of chafing my thighs hahaha. Even if I want to wear pants, they get caught in them so I can't wear them and I don't want to look at them and I have to take them off while walking, and now I don't have to worry about that.
무야호 2021-03-09 (화) 02:44 3 Years ago Address
Can you tell me the hospital information??
Prev  Next  List